i open sro client first to the login screen then launch sroking and log into my sroking account. nothing pops up. i try to log in the game and autologin thing comes up telling me that its trying to log me in. so i wait then once it logs me in, i choose char and nothing pops up after it loads i can still play the game tho, just cant bot :/
I had the same problem.. But when I downloaded the newest version I was able to bot again.
i need help please, i downloaded the lastest version of sroking and i run it with sro but when it comes to the login screen the log window doesnt come up. however if i try to log in the game the autologin still works. once i wait for sroking to log me in, i go in game and none of the bot windows show up. the bot menu, minimap, logger isnt there. please help me, how can i fix this? i am running windows xp
has that problem too but i restarted sro and after the 2or3 restart the logger comes
Hey, I'm in-game, and the bot won't bot anymore, it just stands still in the city.
I wanted to stop the bot and then restart it, but I can't press "stop botting", it doesn't do anything.
Anyway I can quit the bot completely and restarrt it without having to restart SRO?
mmh, i cant see whats wrong.
you will need to restart both(sro and sroking).
i do see some wrong settings such as the use subclass weapon while your chinese
mmh, i cant see whats wrong.
you will need to restart both(sro and sroking).
i do see some wrong settings such as the use subclass weapon while your chinese
The "stop botting" buttong should normaly be like this, so when I click it, nothing changes.
And what setting should be edited?
The "stop botting" buttong should normaly be like this, so when I click it, nothing changes.
And what setting should be edited?
this is a problem wich happened to someone on the sroking forum too, i'll try to find that post for ya.
you should untick devil skill(if you dont have devil grade) and tick berserk.
and also untick the use sub-class weapon tingy
this is a problem wich happened to someone on the sroking forum too, i'll try to find that post for ya.
you should untick devil skill(if you dont have devil grade) and tick berserk.
and also untick the use sub-class weapon tingy
Ah k, but the these settings where from my non setted account, so beserk is o, ^^, but what are devil skills?
is this bot a virus? i am using it and i didnt got hacked or something but... i heard from lots of people that it is a virus and they got hacked... :-/
i have a question how can i config that my pet picks all and not my char
Go to loot, and set them to pet pickup?..
I honestly don't know much about the pet pick up situation, I never used it.. Jsus might give a clearer answer..
Quote:
Originally Posted by danger83
is this bot a virus? i am using it and i didnt got hacked or something but... i heard from lots of people that it is a virus and they got hacked... :-/
Some people do claim that they have been hacked.. Tho, they all turned out to be nubs with no proof what so ever.
Still, it's use at own risk, just like any other program you use.
I have been using this bot from the start, and I'm doing just fine