Certain MMO official might have explicit regulations against
using add-on programs. When using the software, you might be violating
certain regulations of the MMO officials.
hey theoneofogd, ty very much for this great tool (:
i have a question: what command did you use to send the key to sro? i tried to do with controlsend, but it doesn't work for me...
could u explain me the details of this part?
hey theoneofogd, ty very much for this great tool (:
i have a question: what command did you use to send the key to sro? i tried to do with controlsend, but it doesn't work for me...
could u explain me the details of this part?
ty very much for the fast answer (:
the background is: i try to do an auto res, that can res multiple chars (keypress STRG+2, and 3, and so on), but my keypresses were not recognized.
greetz
Edit: it works (:
Edit2!
oneofgod, one question again... im using controlsend, but my sro is always popping up, if a key is pressed, i cant minimize or go into another window (hiding is not necessary for me)...how did u solved that "problem"?
greet
Hey theoneofgod,
this is a great tool and I use it all the time, but I have a suggestion. Can you make a version so that the wait time can be lower than 1 second? It really helps delevel over a period of time ty
Hey theoneofgod,
this is a great tool and I use it all the time, but I have a suggestion. Can you make a version so that the wait time can be lower than 1 second? It really helps delevel over a period of time ty
Hello.
I would release a version with milliseconds but I lost the source to Auto Res a long time ago, and I never really felt like recoding such a tool, but if I do it will use milliseconds
I would release a version with milliseconds but I lost the source to Auto Res a long time ago, and I never really felt like recoding such a tool, but if I do it will use milliseconds
Oh lol ok, thank you anyways I guess I'll have to make a knock off version haha, but it'll be sucky compared to yours :P So far I have:
[Request] Auto Grab and Auto select Distance CHanger tool... 09/03/2012 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies Hi Experts, Can anyone make a Distance changer tool for auto select and grab for the packed client?
There are some out there, but they require an unpacked client....
A packed client causes then to show the "Line 1" error......
Rumata and Homez did it with their Great loader.....
Can it even be done?
thank you
[TOOL] Silkroad Online Tool!!! Auto Login + Patcher + Script !!! 09/28/2011 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 22 Replies Hello members!
If you remember i make SRO AutoLogin in minimalized window!
This is mine second script:
Process Pather by lolkop edit by me + mine autologin!
This is fastes and stable than Process Pather,
Silkroad Online tool is very easy only 1 click to patch!
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/4966/silktool. png
[Release Tool] iBot Auto Relogin Tool 09/12/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies Hello guys :) Showyka iBotRelogin Tool :)
iBot Loader 3.1
3.1 IS OUT!
How to use:
-Browse your iBot.exe
-Write your server's number to the server number (Search yours below)
-Write your informations to the loader