For all who have the problem that they can't open SrProxy, because they get a message like this: ''Windows cannot access the specified device, patch, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."
(I get the same one, but then in Dutch language),
just go to AVG Internet Security and double click on "Resident Shield" and just deactivate it, by unchecking the box.
Now start SrPoxy, and it will open as it should be..
And everyone who says it contains a virus, just ignore it, it isn't harmful.. but always use at your own risk.
when i log in to the game and the character select windows appear my client get ?????? error. I checked the "Log Packets" What is the problem ? (it worked a few days ago)
I got some other problem now.. this is what I do exactly:
~ I open SrProxy, I check the RevBot compatibility option
~ I press start
~ I open AgBot
~ I open Loader, check redirect box
~ Then press Launch.. but here comes the prob, SRO_Client keeps staying loading,
it's still a square box and isn't loading further.. I don't know why.
And by the way, do I have to put any of the files (AgBot files, SrProxy files) in the Silkroad folder or can it be any folder? (Maybe that's the reason why it doesn't load further)
I got some other problem now.. this is what I do exactly:
~ I open SrProxy, I check the RevBot compatibility option
~ I press start
~ I open AgBot
~ I open Loader, check redirect box
~ Then press Launch.. but here comes the prob, SRO_Client keeps staying loading,
it's still a square box and isn't loading further.. I don't know why.
And by the way, do I have to put any of the files (AgBot files, SrProxy files) in the Silkroad folder or can it be any folder? (Maybe that's the reason why it doesn't load further)
I got some other problem now.. this is what I do exactly:
~ I open SrProxy, I check the RevBot compatibility option
~ I press start
~ I open AgBot
~ I open Loader, check redirect box
~ Then press Launch.. but here comes the prob, SRO_Client keeps staying loading,
it's still a square box and isn't loading further.. I don't know why.
Had the same problem this morning.
I opened sro-homepage & then started the normal client (just until the movie loads), then closed it.
Had the same problem this morning.
I opened sro-homepage & then started the normal client (just until the movie loads), then closed it.
Then loader worked again for me
Yeh, but the loader only works fine for me to.. but if I start SrProxy and AgBot and redirect IP at loader, it won't load further then the square box..
SrProxy is NOT communicating with Agbot 05/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies After dcing too much...I found SrProxy and Loader to replace nuconnector. I installed everything and everthing seems to work except one small detail. When the game starts and I start bot, there is no communication with my character standing there. So for the sake of troubleshooting, I repatched the nuconnector and the character would respond to the bot. But not with SrProxy. The bot is running on its own page but not coinciding with my character. I would sure appreciate any help on this topic.