when i check "bot console" in the lastest version 2.3.10, i see walkscript run normal, agbot pick my char. name, my dog, but it is not run the game, my char. stand still like noob :P So i resume IT DOESNT WORK WITH LASTEST GAME VERSION 1.56 (game updated from yesterday inspection) :P
when i check "bot console" in the lastest version 2.3.10, i see walkscript run normal, agbot pick my char. name, my dog, but it is not run the game, my char. stand still like noob :P So i resume IT DOESNT WORK WITH LASTEST GAME VERSION 1.56 (game updated from yesterday inspection) :P
EDIT: 1.0.0.8;2.3.0.4;1.56 work perfect together!
the prob isnt SrProxy, but ur bot version, happen the same with me
SrProxy is NOT communicating with Agbot 05/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies After dcing too much...I found SrProxy and Loader to replace nuconnector. I installed everything and everthing seems to work except one small detail. When the game starts and I start bot, there is no communication with my character standing there. So for the sake of troubleshooting, I repatched the nuconnector and the character would respond to the bot. But not with SrProxy. The bot is running on its own page but not coinciding with my character. I would sure appreciate any help on this topic.