Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tool] Auto Consignment Staller

Discussion on [Tool] Auto Consignment Staller within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[Tool] Auto Consignment Staller

Auto Consignment staller will sell all elixers found in your inventory. And after that it wil check the "stall network" after cheap elixers to buy. Only 1char/1pc at the time

Features:
  • -Sells your elixers in your inventory
  • -Buys elixers from the "stall network"
  • -the ability to check the lowest and highest prices of weapon,protector,shield and acc elixers
  • -1char/1pc
  • -Logs what you buyed for x gold

Screenshot:

Guide:
  • -Unrar Auto Staller x.x.rar where you want
  • -Open the program
  • -Select your silkroad client
  • -go to your Silkroad client and move you character to the consignment merchant
  • -click on the guy
  • -click on access consignment
  • -then open your inventory by pressing "i"
  • -try to let the 2 windows not overlap each other, ofcourse if you can't then just try to keep the 2 windows visible ^^
  • -Go to the second tab (Click Settings in auto staller)
  • -then click Set left corner of Consignment
  • -then click Set right corner of Consignment
  • -then click Set left corner of Inventory
  • -then click Set right corner of Inventory
  • -Go back to tab 1 and press save settings
  • -Select your settings ...
  • -Launch

Changelog:
v1.4: Fixed everything for windows 7, in windows xp it will click on everything but sending the money to silkroad still doesn't work :/. Have fun
v1.3: Found the old version and fixed it
v1.2: Fixed crashing after registering elixers
v1.1:Fixed bug on windows 7 , If you use xp then its a beta version for you
v1.0: Added Buy function and check highest and lowest prices
renewed v1.0 for the second time runs better and doesn't buy the wrong elixers for the wrong price, now everything should run normal.

Note:
If you don't trust me then simply don't download and don't reply in this thread. Thankyou ^^
A Video guide wil come soon
Credits:
  • -Me KillaH
  • -Immortaleeb

Download v1.5
Attached Files
File Type: rar Auto Staller 1.5.rar (850.6 KB, 336 views)
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/15/2011, 14:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
Ich hatte es vor auf Goap sowas zu bauen. Ich würde gerne wissen wie du das mit dem Elixir von der Stall Network kaufen gemacht hast ? Und herausfinden der Preis von der Stall Network o.O
Old 08/15/2011, 17:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgther View Post
Ich hatte es vor auf Goap sowas zu bauen. Ich würde gerne wissen wie du das mit dem Elixir von der Stall Network kaufen gemacht hast ? Und herausfinden der Preis von der Stall Network o.O
pm ^^
Old 08/16/2011, 00:27   #4

german / english ?
Old 08/16/2011, 15:09   #5

I have some bugs while checking elixirs
Attached Images
File Type: png autostaller.png (34.0 KB, 65 views)
Old 08/17/2011, 12:32   #6

dont work for me...
Old 08/17/2011, 19:03   #7

KillaH is gone for the rest of the weeks, so bug fixes will have to wait untill friday eve/saturday.
While he is gone, I will try to help you guys out, but since I don't have access to the source code, I won't be able to fix any bugs...

now for the replies...

Quote:
English:
The program is basically searching for different images (like the name of the correct elixer, buy button, etc...) and moving the mouse to the correct position in order to perform certain actions.
As to finding out the price, thats a little program I made (that's why my name is mentioned in the credits) that takes a picture with a number, then looks for patterns that match a certain number and then checks wether is indeed that number by using (an array of) pixels.

German:
(Sorry for my very bad german, I know very little german...)
Das program sucht nar bilden (als der name eines elixer, ein "kauf"-button, etc...) und bewegt dann der maus, zu dem richtige position.
Um der preis herauszufinden, habbe ich ein kleines programm geschrieben das einem bild mit zahlen nimt und fur einem schema("Pattern") sucht das bestimmt bei ein bestimmtes zahl und dan "checkt" ob es wirklicht diesem zahl ist durch das gebrauch von (ein array von) pixels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm55 View Post
This is indeed a big bug, which can only resolved by fixing the source code.
KillaH will have to look into that at the end of the week/start of the weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isti0hwizard View Post
dont work for me...
Sigh... (do I seriously still have to ask this ?)
Could you be a little more specific as to "what" doesn't work? Where does it go wrong? What exactly did you do? Any screens? Videos?
Any more information would help
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2011, 21:31   #8

immortaleeb

Contact me on MSN . i always speaking with Tom. The problem was sucks , beacuse my mouse dont working just staying ...
Old 08/17/2011, 23:18   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm55 View Post
I get this same error... but other than that it works nicely.
Gj so far.
Old 08/18/2011, 13:10   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by isti0hwizard View Post
immortaleeb

Contact me on MSN . i always speaking with Tom. The problem was sucks , beacuse my mouse dont working just staying ...
Do you have maybe Windows XP ?

If yes Killah will get sometime the solution in the near future, he will use the same methode like me in Goap

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortaleeb

The program is basically searching for different images (like the name of the correct elixer, buy button, etc...) and moving the mouse to the correct position in order to perform certain actions.
As to finding out the price, thats a little program I made (that's why my name is mentioned in the credits) that takes a picture with a number, then looks for patterns that match a certain number and then checks wether is indeed that number by using (an array of) pixels.
Somehow quick for a standart pixel searching...

Optimisation solution :

it would be quicker if you scan the left side first for the desired elixir, than write on an array where these are :

($wepel[$page][$place] = True )

and just check the price of them at the end and if Price < Desired Price, than buy

But there is 1 Problem. Your Program will never work on Win XP As long as I give you some codes
Old 08/18/2011, 14:41   #11

belgther

Yes i have windows xp
Old 08/18/2011, 14:59   #12

ye I know that problem.

Well if Killah accepts my idea, you will be able to use this program with GoapBot in the near future.
Old 08/18/2011, 16:25   #13

Quote:
ye I know that problem.

Well if Killah accepts my idea, you will be able to use this program with GoapBot in the near future.
Oke thank you very much !
Old 08/20/2011, 00:03   #14

Quote:
ye I know that problem.

I will not accept that deal with you. But yes i need to find a way to bypass gameguard >.< .

edit

Found the solution
I will work on it tommorow after work
Old 08/20/2011, 17:02   #15

I hope you know bypassing Gameguard is a great risk of ban

Let me know what for a solution you have if you want.