It's a simple autoit script I made, but I guess it could be usefull for some people.
It activates the same skill every 5 seconds, so it could be used for other skills too.
Rapidshare:
Filefront:
(Save the file and then open it by double-clicking ^^)
Instructions:
1. Start Silkroad and go to the delvling spot.
2. Select the char you will have to ress.
3. Set your ress skill on your skill bar on the number 0.
4. Start the tool and select your sro window.
5. To stop, right-click the icon on your task bar and click Exit.
Excuse me, do you have any proof that it's not clean? Don't accuse people.
And Testosterone does not have an auto-resser function, so what are you talking about?
Please don't spam in topics like this.
To lolrko: I don't use nubot and I don't bot myself, so this is a tool for the people that don't bot ^^
In the meaning that it's clean, yes, it contains no virusses.
In the meaning of getting banned, I'm not sure... Now that Joymax is actually banning people. Can anyone tell me if this tool would be seen as illigal / third-party software?
If so, I would have to stop using my own tool ^^
any tool resser? 01/05/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies hye......
any tool auto resser?
i need tool auto resser
that can ress 2 chars:pimp:
pls post it xD
[Tool] for taxi runners (auto resser) 05/13/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies Well i wonder if anyone wants this, made if for myself last night when i taxied a friend.
Srry for the resulotion demands but well since i just made it for myself and i run those settings, accept it or leave it :)
Works only with:
Stealthex lite since it uses F9 to be stop and start bot after ress
Or if you play by hand it also works but will change your camera view every time a member dies
Main Setup:
Best auto buffer + auto multi resser + auto pot 01/13/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 87 Replies Hi there
this is the best auto buffer - auto resser - auto pot so far!
i searched the forum but i didnt find it here so i want to share it!
screen shots!
1-