Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Free BOT] AgBot(rev6) Releases & Support

Discussion on [Free BOT] AgBot(rev6) Releases & Support within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/21/2008, 22:01   #196

elite*gold: 0
Does the bot loop????
if so plz xplain how to make it so
Old 02/21/2008, 23:57   #197

lol, it doesnt yet, this keeps getting asked :/
Old 02/22/2008, 01:42   #198

About this invalid picture thing...I'm still getting it after reformatting my hd and reinstall of windows XP.

I tried this because after all the patches from the microsoft site didn't work, I saw something that said it might be virus related. My anti virus scanners werent finding anything but I thought I'd just try to reformat and see what happens. I'm still getting the error though...lol.

So from what I've read, the error must be related to something in the vb programming. It would be cool if whoever made this could look into the error a bit more.

Here's what it looks like...it says Run time error '481' Invaild Picture.

Old 02/22/2008, 01:55   #199

Hmmm when I start AgBot V 1.51 And try to Start up SRO it says server is undergoing inspection. Is there a solution to this problem?
Old 02/22/2008, 04:39   #200

Sorry for being impatient but no one has answered my help request after 3 pages.

Quote:
the bot always just says PlayerName lvl:1 and stuff and never shows my username, I have done mediapatching, started nuconnecter, reinstalled, ocx and library files, but still nothing. also, i keep getting this runtime error 28, saying Out Of Stack Space PLEASE HELP
Old 02/22/2008, 04:43   #201

Quote:
Originally Posted by demigod100 View Post
Hmmm when I start AgBot V 1.51 And try to Start up SRO it says server is undergoing inspection. Is there a solution to this problem?
Did you run the Mediapatcher.exe before starting nuConnector.exe ? Here's the step by step solution. I suggest you to follow it carefully.

* Download and extract the all the files into the original Silkroad client. (Usually, C:\Program Files\Silkroad)

* Copy the whole Silkroad folder and paste it on other directory. Rename the
folder to revbot.

* Download (I'll recommend agBot V1.4.7.2 though) and extract all the files into revbot folder.

* Download so that you'll have the latest updated version of agBot. After download, extract it to revbot folder, it'll overwrite the old agBot.exe in your revbot folder.

* Now, run Mediapatcher.exe then click ok until the end. Just ONCE. Note: If the last dialog box displays "You can now play silkroad legit" means, you can't bot and NEED to run the Mediapatcher.exe once more.

* Then, run nuConnector.exe, followed by agBot.exe then followed by Loader.exe.

If everything you did is right without any mistake, the bot will work fine.

PROBLEMS?

If after you open the nuConnector.exe and the window closed, close agBot and Loader, run nuConnector Config.exe and edit the ip from 121.128.133.26 to 121.128.133.27. Click "Create config file", click on "OK" and run it nuConnector.exe again followed by agBot then Loader.

*** Alternative way without using Mediapatcher.exe, if you ever run Mediapatcher.exe before, run it again until you get "You can now play silkroad legit". Then rightclick on Loader.exe and click properties. On target, at the end of the "your directory to loader.exe" put /cfg. Example, most common ones are "C:\Program Files\revbot\Loader.exe" /cfg

Then, click Apply and Ok. Run Loader again, you'll see a dialog box pop up. There you select any type of changes you want like zoom hacks, allow nude (just tick on what you want to enable) and make sure you tick "Redirect IP".

After that, just press Launch. Make sure, you run nuConnector.exe then agBot then Loader.

Hope this helps.

P/S - This is just my 2 cents worth of reading, searching and trying, I never had any problems with it and currently I'm using 1.4.7.2 cause other version seems to dc a lot.

If you guys have any more problems, just ask it here and please read the whole topics so no questions would be asked again and again.

To: Topic starter & Mods, sorry for making another guide in the topic. It seems like these lazyass users just go to the last page and post their problems. Hope this helps the topic starter and helper to lessen their burdens answering the question over and over again.

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2008, 05:58   #202

With the multiclient thing, can you bot both chars?
Old 02/22/2008, 07:00   #203

so what files we download im new at this
Old 02/22/2008, 07:36   #204

Quote:
Originally Posted by clericbr View Post
With the multiclient thing, can you bot both chars?
Yes you can I supposed, never tried it before cause, I'm sure you need to have a good connection + good pc specs to run multiple bots on one pc. But, it doesn't hurt to try, just follow my guide above your post. Just copy again and again if you want to bot multiple account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscar3111 View Post
so what files we download im new at this
Reread my post above your thread.

Press thanks if I do help you guys in this.
Old 02/22/2008, 09:00   #205

ITS STILL SLOW IN KILLING MOBS...I'D RATHER PLVL with my Keys if im around...
Old 02/22/2008, 10:40   #206

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvin24 View Post
ITS STILL SLOW IN KILLING MOBS...I'D RATHER PLVL with my Keys if im around...
u need to HAX skill.txt...to fix skill delay

it all stated at the first post.......

ps : first post is ur main guide
Old 02/22/2008, 11:06   #207

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Dot.Dot.Dot. View Post
Yes you can I supposed, never tried it before cause, I'm sure you need to have a good connection + good pc specs to run multiple bots on one pc. But, it doesn't hurt to try, just follow my guide above your post. Just copy again and again if you want to bot multiple account.

Reread my post above your thread.

Press thanks if I do help you guys in this.
Bullshit
You cant bot with 2 Chars.

Version 1.5 is slower than the 1.4x, even with Skill edits.
Old 02/22/2008, 12:10   #208

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpriGgy View Post
Bullshit
You cant bot with 2 Chars.

Version 1.5 is slower than the 1.4x, even with Skill edits.
Dude, is it a must for you to flame me with "bullshit" ? I'm just trying to give some answers for him. And I suggest you to reread my post about it and learn some reading comprehension. I DID use the words "supposed" and "it doesn't hurt to try". That does not mean I am sure that you could multiple bots in 1 PC.

Come on dude, don't be such an aggressive mod. I'm just trying to help out people here rather than seeing them keep posting again & again.
Old 02/22/2008, 12:37   #209

NEWS!

V1.5.2 FIX Released!!

Link;

Taken from .

Quote:
v.1.5.2 -- fix for item and monster not being attacked

* added "cmd","[clear hunting]",""
* added "cmd","[add hunting]","xPos-yPos-radius" //where X,Y,R are integer
Old 02/22/2008, 12:55   #210

weird...i attack better and get no dc plevel till morning and ongoing...with 1.5 i mean..dont know why u prefer 1.4+
Closed Thread