Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Does anyone have an ksro account for me?

Discussion on Does anyone have an ksro account for me? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pm pls
Old 06/02/2007, 16:41   #2

Ive heard the method of getting the account is doable anymore so no account for now
Old 06/02/2007, 18:55   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Car2oon@Jun 2 2007, 16:41
Ive heard the method of getting the account is doable anymore so no account for now
i am on work for makin KSRO guide how to make an acc/dl game and some in game tips for start (translate it) coz i took it from random websites(google FTW !)
Old 06/02/2007, 19:13   #4

i need one too i have the game and the kssn and everything but i dont know how to do it ((( and the funny thing is when i translat for korean to english i translate the site its self it doesnt translate it but when i translate a word or phrase or anything it translate it .................lol so anyone have a ksro acc or know how to do one just pm or make guide
Old 06/02/2007, 19:26   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by didedsg@Jun 2 2007, 19:13
i need one too i have the game and the kssn and everything but i dont know how to do it ((( and the funny thing is when i translat for korean to english i translate the site its self it doesnt translate it but when i translate a word or phrase or anything it translate it .................lol so anyone have a ksro acc or know how to do one just pm or make guide
just wait i almoust finished to translate all **** now left to edit pictures and we done
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread