Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Got a damn problem with iBot.

Discussion on Got a damn problem with iBot. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Got a **** problem with iBot.

Hey guys, i got a big problem with this **** bot.

Dunno why, but the bot always run against a wall in any town, if i bot for some hours. For example last night, b4 i went to bed. Started bot, settings checked , walkscript tested etc. All was working fine.

But when i woke up next day and looked after my bot, this **** piece of **** made about 10% and just walked against a wall in const...the whole night.
Right next to the stable guy, so after the townscript finished. When i checked the ibot status log i only saw the "move(-8562,2244)" and all the other coordinates but he still walked against the center at const, so the teleporter(no, he doesnt try to teleport to another town :<)

But the reason for this "bug" cant be the walkscript, cuz i tested em all the day before. All was working fine.

I really need some help to fix this problem^^

btw: im using vista 32bit...maybe thats the problem
Old 10/22/2010, 01:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
Don't use it if you hate it so much

If you know where you get stuck, simply go in the town script and change it. Not so difficult if I say so myself.
Thanks
1 User