Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSRO Login in problem plz help!!!!1

Discussion on CSRO Login in problem plz help!!!!1 within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CSRO Login in problem plz help!!!!1

1. When i attempt to log in with bot i dont connect to world server... i get error----- "Cannot connect to world server" it at first it was just for flying eagle server now its all.

2. i can barely connect regulary to csro i try in log on to flying eagle server i rather get "C10 error" or i just wont connect.. or i connect and have bad lags.

3. CAN somebody please help solve i need help :/
Old 09/15/2010, 02:46   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Xero9 View Post
1. When i attempt to log in with bot i dont connect to world server... i get error----- "Cannot connect to world server" it at first it was just for flying eagle server now its all.

2. i can barely connect regulary to csro i try in log on to flying eagle server i rather get "C10 error" or i just wont connect.. or i connect and have bad lags.

3. CAN somebody please help solve i need help :/
Welcome to my world.

i got 1 account that i want to recover back, 180M + Devil Suit and some sht.

i got 5Accounts and the one i had a lot of stuff i got C10 Error.
i changed CID nothing, sent an email to srocn service thing - nothing, i pot in forums and no answers..

The error happened to me after Server Merged. and the worst thing is that i can connect that acc in others server except in the one i want. (Ocean) now merged.
Old 09/15/2010, 06:15   #3

yea i have c10 error and **** to so what you think we should do? like make new accounts? but i dont think that will work

and that same stuff happen to me i only get problem on Flying Eagle server and no were else
Old 09/15/2010, 09:11   #4

elite*gold: 130
C10 error means that the server sees u connected, when u aren't. Basically, GM can help this.

Or if you want, pm me with info, i can try it, maybe i can log.
Old 09/16/2010, 22:24   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by intercsaki View Post
C10 error means that the server sees u connected, when u aren't. Basically, GM can help this.

Or if you want, pm me with info, i can try it, maybe i can log.
you could scam :S

and also i asked GRaneMos or whatever his name is in the inter forum and he told me he pmed a gm and no answers, 2 month ago..

i also send an email to the srocn service and still no answers..
Old 09/17/2010, 09:33   #6

elite*gold: 130
Lol, im not a scammer, however its ur choice.
Keep on posting on offical forum.
Old 09/17/2010, 21:27   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by intercsaki View Post
Lol, im not a scammer, however its ur choice.
Keep on posting on offical forum.
i'm in USA, tryed in my cousins pc nothing, my other 3 pcs and nothing i gave the acc to a friend in israel and he gets the same... so its the acc..
Old 09/18/2010, 00:38   #8

Good luck with that, i had the same problem, but after 5 mins i try to connect agin and i success.

Tags
login in problems