Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there a way to write a russian name in rsro?

Discussion on Is there a way to write a russian name in rsro? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 31
Question Is there a way to write a russian name in rsro?

Hi i want to know how i could write the name in rsro in russian .. i knwo there are guides but with applocale i get a error.. i cant make this shi**y shortcut =(..thanks
Old 06/12/2010, 02:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
change ur system locale to russian... go to regional and language settings and there u will find system locale, restart your comp and u should have rus language at bottom...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/12/2010, 14:16   #3

1x alt + shift = english keyboard
2x alt + shift = russian keyboard/letters
3x alt + shift = german keyboard
Old 06/12/2010, 18:24   #4

elite*gold: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by GibCo2ntra View Post
1x alt + shift = english keyboard
2x alt + shift = russian keyboard/letters
3x alt + shift = german keyboard
thats not working when you windows are not on russian...
Old 06/12/2010, 19:08   #5

already have post m8 you shut look few post before
Old 06/12/2010, 20:11   #6

Use name "ПельмешкоО" and copy past prog
Old 06/12/2010, 22:12   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by _oO_ View Post
thats not working when you windows are not on russian...
You're german, right? Then do following: go to Systemsteuerung -> Zeit, Sprachen und Region -> Anzeigesprache ändern -> Tastaturen ändern... -> Hinzufügen -> and then add Russisch>Tastatur> Russisch. Then restart your pc (I think it's needed) and the shortcuts should work. Oh and when you want to write something in Sro in russian, make sure it's in the foreground, because otherwise it doesn't work.