Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Rsro] How to behave and what to do if you are banned

Discussion on [Rsro] How to behave and what to do if you are banned within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Rsro] How to behave and what to do if you are banned

1. You are trying to enter the game and see that "Your account is blocked ....."

First of all is not lost, it's just a game and nothing very terrible had happened. Take yourself in hand and look at what exactly reason was given BAN ..

2. Understanding why the ban should all clearly think.

Agree that if you've played in 2 windows, using a bot using scripts (applications to automate gameplay) on your account other than the main character has with the other obscene names, or names have no meaning, the characters are from level 1-10 Over time, do not change their lvl, but having in stock a lot of things, elixirs, elements (character-warehouse) resent it makes no sense, because you really have violated the rules of the game.

3. If everything described above is not about you, then we have a chance to get an account.

For those who got in because of BAN (use of third-party software), but its just not used:
Click on this link - a sad book
And in a literate form of make out the claim.

In the claim you should ponder, clearly and correctly explained that this ban is wrong. With no third-party programs have not been used. Asked to point to the reason for the ban in order to accurately determine whether this is the influence of some third-party software that has no relevance to the game (such as antivirus software, some customers of other games and stuff). It is desirable to list what programs you have installed and are active all the time, the possibility of exposure exists, perhaps, these data will help to support service to identify hitherto unknown bug.

4. For those who fell in the ban because of "improper character name"
link is the same.

But, respectively, here we have to prove that the name has a right to exist. For example, the use of character - (dash) allows you to create a character with a similar name, but already occupied. And, as the name you want available to you, but you would like to play it under that name, then you use that symbol. For those whose names are sweet looking but not imeeyut sense for the Russian people (for example, some KhiVanChi) should be clarification that the character was not taken "from heaven", and this is a prominent Japanese figure mid some sort of Ages .

For those whose names have extra characters (for example, my Lord) Well, there is no such word in Russian, but people like the sound, and, moreover, spell - a woman. Why not? This is not 10loyvra
Try to express their thoughts clearly, without emotion. Giving as much as possible the arguments in your favor.
Source- rsro forum
Thanks
1 User