Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sro Time is Over "Silkroad Online – It’s all about the Road"

Discussion on Sro Time is Over "Silkroad Online – It’s all about the Road" within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/11/2010, 19:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterfan2 View Post
I've read that thing,but just to tell you...its not gonna happen.
the community needs believers.
non-believers will not help at all.
Old 04/11/2010, 20:38   #17

this article is 100%, but let's be serious,all people who play Silkroad wants to be the highest level,because you can do a lot of things...and the post with the WoW...it's very true...even they have small lvl or high level they go to raids,there are a lot things more than in SRO,and about experience...is like they forced us to buy silks because you can't stay with lvl 42 for 3 weeks to make lvl 43...and it's about the SkillPoints...
Old 04/11/2010, 21:14   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuTcHtUrK View Post
Our Fault? gamecompanies were so lazy enough to do nothing. and we actually made some profit of there lazyness.
Can I answer you with a quote?

Quote:
The point is to let the Silkroad Community
know that they don’t have to accept things the way they are. You can make a difference.You are the
people that keep the servers running. Joymax can’t fix everything alone, although they can do a lot.
Joymax can’t fix people’s behavior, e.g. teaming up in a party against one guy and perma-killing
him. Or ks’ing others. Or buying gold from gold companies and as a direct result supporting them.
There is a lot the community can do.
Old 04/12/2010, 10:44   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzaina2 View Post
Can I answer you with a quote?
I was talking about botting.
btw that quote will always happen in every single mmo, so its normal
Old 04/12/2010, 15:16   #20

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falsetto View Post
juuut haben wa och jeklärt und Botter1993 sei nicht immer so ne eklige Möchtegern-Mod-*****
ich versuche nur das forum sauber zu halten

reported
Old 04/12/2010, 20:37   #21

elite*gold: 20
The artical is true, cant say anything else about it, aint gonna give my opinion or anything..i can still remember the times on sro, that you could 1 click - login, that 85% of all the chars were Hybrids, because they didnt knew what the **** they were doing, but we had fun, more fun then now..thats my reason i quitted sro.

@off-topic: Botter1993, ****..this is a serious topic, only thing you can write, is REPORT ************ ! , ****..thats not how you are going to get "moderator".
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/13/2010, 15:58   #22

Well, bots wouldn't rule this game if party mobs and euros would be from the start. why? cause botting started before the euro. Nowdays. in rsro i grind in 85-87 party with 73 warrior, i get 150% a day no premium or gt. just normal play. imagine, how many u would achieve in lower levels, before bots, in higher lvl it gets booring without party/slow lvling, but if there were party mobs from the start. bots wouldn't be needed... cuz its **** faster than grind alone, its like 10x faster. i can get 32% in 10hrs, i got 150% in 7 hrs i think. u see the difference??
Old 05/21/2010, 23:16   #23

oh man i remember i was 15 when i first logged on to this game, and mind u it was my first mmorpg. god how i fell in love with glavie. as soon as i came out of jangan i saw "Star"( one of the most famous person for having the most sosuns on the server Sparta). He was one of the first 3 to cap at full farm lvl 80. He was taking on two nukers when he was just standing afk. two nukers one lvl 72 and the other lvl 76. and when the other two went in zerk star started using vigor pots. I thought man i wanna be like him. I saw the buffs circling them and the green garments 8D were shinning. I was awed by the beauty. I joined a very active guild with this beautiful girl from europe. We all had fun grinding together. i soon spent good amount of time after the game and lvled up to most of the guild memebers. i remember we used to go on trade runs with the whole guild and the highest lvl we had was lvl 63 hybrid spear guy who could pwn most of the theifs in those days. we were having a blast every day. till one day i noticed the lvl 63 leaving town and i was trying to talk to him but he kept going. so i investigated and talked to him about it and he told me he was botting. This is was the first time i heard of such a thing. i told him y he did it. and he told me cuz he wants to lvl up faster and at higher lvl its really boring without anyone else. So i said wait for me and ill catch up to u and we will play together. But he wouldnt wait. 90% of my guild soon started botting after just reaching lvl 45+, but i stayed true and legit... till lvl 74. i thought i would finally lvl with friends cuz i was soon capping. and BOOM snipper area. everyone botted there from lvl 64s with sun wep to lvl 80s farming for tablets. I was like where the hell am i suppose to lvl? i tried and tried barely got to lvl 75 even with GT and such. then i thought y not try a free bot. so i did and man was it great. for the first few hours i set by the pc making sure it was ok and no one was catching me. Like i had for many many times. i would say hahahah u r banned and take screen shots for those auto walking bots. but no one did tht one time this guy caught me but nothing happend. i realized even with the bot i wasnt going anywhere there were simply too many ppl to play with. so i quit for while i thought ppl would go away after while to pvp once they all have full blue gears and stuff. i waited for 3 months( and did my exams). came bk it wasnt as crowded so i thought YES i can finally get going even late but still. I couldnt ks i didnt buy gold or had strong nuker char. so it took me awhile to get to 76 and BOOM lvl 90 cap. i was disappointed that i will never reach 90 specially when its so dam boring grinding with ksing bots. so botting and ksing my self was only option. so i started botting hardcore 24/7 with isro bot. got to lvl 82 and than again i was shocked by the roc area botters. So once again disappointed i finally quit sro. swearing only to come bk when ppl played legit. I have truly missed sro, specially the time with friends. i remember going to higher lvl areas with a higher lvl players for the first times. It was so exciting seeing something new everytime. i remember me killing my first sniper at lvl 49. i remember i had full str glavie with garms i had roughly 7K hp and had new chains at lvl 47 or something and i was just spamming them at the sniper. i remember being tanker for my nuker friends. and the pride i took in tanking for my nooby friends. it seriously was fun but once u hit certain lvl and there is no one to play with but bots and top of tht get KSed by bots is a process tht turns ppl in to botters. it has really been a long and fun journey with sro from lvl 1 to 75 legit. after tht i just check on my bot. i hope those they play legit either turn to bots now and not waste ur time or quit this game to find some others. or simply play sports in real life. which is wat i mainly do now.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 05/22/2010, 02:01   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy99 View Post
oh man i remember i was 15 when i first logged on to this game, and mind u it was my first mmorpg. god how i fell in love with glavie. as soon as i came out of jangan i saw "Star"( one of the most famous person for having the most sosuns on the server Sparta). He was one of the first 3 to cap at full farm lvl 80. He was taking on two nukers when he was just standing afk. two nukers one lvl 72 and the other lvl 76. and when the other two went in zerk star started using vigor pots. I thought man i wanna be like him. I saw the buffs circling them and the green garments 8D were shinning. I was awed by the beauty. I joined a very active guild with this beautiful girl from europe. We all had fun grinding together. i soon spent good amount of time after the game and lvled up to most of the guild memebers. i remember we used to go on trade runs with the whole guild and the highest lvl we had was lvl 63 hybrid spear guy who could pwn most of the theifs in those days. we were having a blast every day. till one day i noticed the lvl 63 leaving town and i was trying to talk to him but he kept going. so i investigated and talked to him about it and he told me he was botting. This is was the first time i heard of such a thing. i told him y he did it. and he told me cuz he wants to lvl up faster and at higher lvl its really boring without anyone else. So i said wait for me and ill catch up to u and we will play together. But he wouldnt wait. 90% of my guild soon started botting after just reaching lvl 45+, but i stayed true and legit... till lvl 74. i thought i would finally lvl with friends cuz i was soon capping. and BOOM snipper area. everyone botted there from lvl 64s with sun wep to lvl 80s farming for tablets. I was like where the hell am i suppose to lvl? i tried and tried barely got to lvl 75 even with GT and such. then i thought y not try a free bot. so i did and man was it great. for the first few hours i set by the pc making sure it was ok and no one was catching me. Like i had for many many times. i would say hahahah u r banned and take screen shots for those auto walking bots. but no one did tht one time this guy caught me but nothing happend. i realized even with the bot i wasnt going anywhere there were simply too many ppl to play with. so i quit for while i thought ppl would go away after while to pvp once they all have full blue gears and stuff. i waited for 3 months( and did my exams). came bk it wasnt as crowded so i thought YES i can finally get going even late but still. I couldnt ks i didnt buy gold or had strong nuker char. so it took me awhile to get to 76 and BOOM lvl 90 cap. i was disappointed that i will never reach 90 specially when its so dam boring grinding with ksing bots. so botting and ksing my self was only option. so i started botting hardcore 24/7 with isro bot. got to lvl 82 and than again i was shocked by the roc area botters. So once again disappointed i finally quit sro. swearing only to come bk when ppl played legit. I have truly missed sro, specially the time with friends. i remember going to higher lvl areas with a higher lvl players for the first times. It was so exciting seeing something new everytime. i remember me killing my first sniper at lvl 49. i remember i had full str glavie with garms i had roughly 7K hp and had new chains at lvl 47 or something and i was just spamming them at the sniper. i remember being tanker for my nuker friends. and the pride i took in tanking for my nooby friends. it seriously was fun but once u hit certain lvl and there is no one to play with but bots and top of tht get KSed by bots is a process tht turns ppl in to botters. it has really been a long and fun journey with sro from lvl 1 to 75 legit. after tht i just check on my bot. i hope those they play legit either turn to bots now and not waste ur time or quit this game to find some others. or simply play sports in real life. which is wat i mainly do now.
you see, the main problem is the level cap. If it stayed forever at 60, and that joymax added new features and things, people would have stayed and nobody would have botted or thinking of botting. But now at cap 110, how can you imagine doing that legit? let's face it, it's impossible without bot. OKay you can do pts, and pts and plvl but you will sacrify your life a lot.
Old 05/23/2010, 17:26   #25

elite*gold: 20
Not only the Lvl Cap, moreover the SP requirement if you aim on being FF is something what makes you really suffer after a certain lvl ..
Old 05/24/2010, 01:56   #26

well I mean the level and sp also, it comes in pair in my opinion Even if you choose the build with lowest sp requirement, it will be a pain no matter what :P
Old 05/24/2010, 11:13   #27

Lvling is not a problem AT all. SP is the *****
Old 05/24/2010, 12:39   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredou69 View Post
you see, the main problem is the level cap. If it stayed forever at 60, and that joymax added new features and things, people would have stayed and nobody would have botted or thinking of botting. But now at cap 110, how can you imagine doing that legit? let's face it, it's impossible without bot. OKay you can do pts, and pts and plvl but you will sacrify your life a lot.
Ye i started to and 80 cap at sparta to i remember star and xXTripleXx they was legends my first char was hibrid glavia with nuker but that doesnt matter because all had hibrid or some **** i grinded with 5 gap and it was fun
Old 08/08/2010, 20:27   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaox View Post
isro isn't dead, yet...

this article is true for 100%
there's too much competetion, and it came over to rSro and cSro and all the other silkroads, it doesn't matter which company hosts the **** game, it's the **** community behind it.

games like WOW have a better community, ofcourse there are botters but hell, i hear from friends they go to raids everyday and stuff with their active guilds!
what do we do? right, we put up our bot and go have a life.
while partyplaying and having FUN is okay to experience in your life too.

well, the article says it all, nobody is able to decline ANYTHING in that article.
amen, and thanks for sharing, it opened my eyes again.
But, if you play Wow you don´t need 2years handgrinding to get on the highest lvl. And if you need some days to get one lvl up at lvl 50 or something like that you lose the fun at playing this game. In wow you can questing from lvl 1 to 80 with other player not like Silkroad.
And Joymax dont do anything against spammer, botter, goldbots.. because botter buy everymonth silk more than 500. And if they ban bots they lose much much money.

And who has time to spend some years in silkroad to get 1char on lvl 110?
Old 08/08/2010, 20:33   #30

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Dont push old Topics please :O let them RIP xD