Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ribot help

Discussion on ribot help within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ribot help

Hello guys!

I have a problem which is that i cannot login to rsro. well to be more specific i bought a premium not a long time ago (you know guys, fast login ftw!) Didnt have any problem till today, wehn i figured out i want to use ribot cuz rsrobot suxx. So i intalled edxloader (or something like that) and I did run the stuff, and guess what msg i got? "server is full"
I downloaded hardmod, thought it will help, but its the same.
Well why the server doesnt let me in with this ************ loader? I aint get it.

Any solution?