Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VSRO Start Problems

Discussion on VSRO Start Problems within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
VSRO Start Problems

Hello everybody,

2 weeks ago i installed vsro. It starts and i played the last two weeks but now it doesnt starts. After klick start button the game crashs and than a window open up: xtrap code field 01-0400-00000000-701 The game security module cannot run properly.

Can somebody please help me?!
Old 04/09/2010, 13:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
i have you problem 2 please mail me if you know what to do e-mail:
Old 04/10/2010, 11:32   #3

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
xtrap = anti bot programm if ur using bot try a new bot version or u got ip banned

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ARCHLORD WONT START? PROBLEMS WITH GAMEGUARD? I HAVE SOLUTION FOR THAT!!
11/12/2009 - Archlord - 33 Replies
O.K. i found out why archlord wont start! because your windows dont have orginal documents for run a arc! How i can Play archlord?? 1. Format your PC...(only disc where is Archlord) 2. Install new Windows (Xp,Vista,Win 7) 3. Install all drivers for your PC 4. Download Archlord! site: Downloadable Client: Archlord: Arch Battle of the World Client (October 2009) - Demo Movie Patch Download Section - GamersHell.com 5. Install Archlord and WebzenStarter 6. And try to play! Works for me
vsro start error
11/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
When i click start, xtrap apper and hide and nothing more :< I cant play
iSro, vSro, Ecsro, SjSro and all of sro versions launched dont show start
05/03/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hello all, I realy need some help. I launch any of Silkroad and it won't show News, Update, Start. I tried almost everything, and it didn't helped. Does anyone know this problem solution? And sorry for my english, I'm from Lithuania :)
Problemem mit dem starten / Problems at the start
02/19/2009 - Aion - 7 Replies
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1002/asdasdcs2.jp g http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9512/bnmvbmuw3.j pg das sind die 2 fehler die ich habe der eine kommt bei der exe auf dem Desktop also der ausgeschmückte fehler und der andere fehler kommt vom NCLouncher wne ich so drauf klicke kann mir da einer helfen? Well they are my 2 problems the first problem is with the exe on the desktop the second from the NCLouncher