Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Q]Csro Disconnection

Discussion on [Q]Csro Disconnection within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Q]Csro Disconnection

I used to Play Isro for more than 2 years and since it started with heavy traffic and the game started to be lame i decided to move to Csro since i heard it was good. and i did move to Csro and when i log in i play from 5 - 15 minutes then my char cant move and i dont see anyone moving and in 3-5 mins i get the DC message.i tried to delete everything in the RD folder and clearing all my temp folders . sometimes it helps but i still get disconnected in an hour or so.
in isro i used to play for 24+ hrs with no DC
Old 10/04/2009, 12:43   #2

i had the same problem, so is stopped to play csro :/
Old 10/04/2009, 13:31   #3

the first 1-3 hour i also got regulary DC
Now I'm lv 31 and no DC anymore^^
Old 10/04/2009, 13:36   #4

elite*gold: 20
I always got DC at the char creation screen so I stoped playing CSRO too D: .
Old 10/04/2009, 15:23   #5

I got DC before even entering my account D:>

jokes aside...

The problem is not in ur i-net connection with the game, its the files u have. U must use the original Chinese media.pk2 and a loader, for example, or use a media.pk2 created from a forum(witch i would skip saying its name bcs im note sure if they have a link-back to e*pvpers)
Old 10/04/2009, 16:07   #6

elite*gold: 20
I lag sometimes, sometimes i dont. I dont think it has something to do with my internet connection. Some guy even asked a GM on their forums, and they replied that the game servers run smoothly for them. *irony on* Could be due to the distance to china xD *irony off*

I dont get dcd, but having 10 seconds lag doesnt make anything better, so try to play when you aint having any lags or less lags .. Have fun on chinese silkroad ^^
Old 10/04/2009, 17:27   #7

CIMO says it has to do with Joymax having ****** up the server files on one of the last updates and the players have to wait until the lag gets fixed.
Old 10/04/2009, 19:38   #8

Welcome To Csro its normal u cant change anythink or leav csro and Join vsro