Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

plz help me iin writing ver code

Discussion on plz help me iin writing ver code within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
plz help me iin writing ver code

hi

plz help me

i can't write the verification code

in this pic

Old 10/03/2009, 20:15   #2

use this and all ur problems gonna be solved
next time use search or at least check the sticky topics
Old 10/03/2009, 20:23   #3

plz man do u have loader
Old 10/04/2009, 11:19   #4

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
look at hadyz3`s post.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
>>automatic writing<< V1.1
08/25/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
>>Johnny Keyhelper<< http://i44.tinypic.com/izcmdd.png Usage: Silkroad into the game after the panel to which yazıcam If you would check there and write something yazıcaklarınızı section yazıyosunuz and only need to do is write what I mean way up here at this Have you made one of you would push yapıyo ready to nick in sending the threats, say 1 per second when threats to leave the server to deal Concierge I will leave http://rapidshare.com/files/271406115/JohnnyBravo .rar
who is writing these scripts?
03/27/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
who is writing the scripts for ce? also i looks like c++ am i correct or is it somthing else?
Writing my first line of code in c# need some help
10/16/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey guys, I am busy trying to write a little command that gives a player a starter pack, but it's a little confusing. I wanna make it to where if the players IP has already received a starter pack he will be unable to do it again. sigh, I wish this was php, would be so much easier >.< . Here is what I have so far. if (Splitter == "/starter") { MyChar.CPs += 54;...
automatic writing
09/06/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
first apology for the bad English. I would like to ask it how is allowed to write automatically continuously because of you my character? in that manner than the alz vendors. (alz seller) It would be necessary to repeat 2-3 texts continuously. thanks for help. :handsdown:
automatoc writing
09/06/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
first apology for the bad English. I would like to ask it how is allowed to write automatically continuously because of you my character? in that manner than the alz vendors. (alz seller) It would be necessary to repeat 2-3 texts continuously. thanks for help. :handsdown: