Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hmm alittle Help Please [ Tsro ]

Discussion on Hmm alittle Help Please [ Tsro ] within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hmm alittle Help Please [ Tsro ]

I recently installed the game/ and created Id
it updated when i installed it took along time but when i execute silkroad.exe
it gives me this !!

what did i do wrong..

Thanks.
Old 09/07/2009, 16:18   #2

click on the left case#(box).and than ok
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2009, 16:19   #3

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
Press the thing on the left, and press ok..

Edit: sry KingLi didnt se u allready posted, probably posted while i was whriting this ^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/07/2009, 16:20   #4

Thanks so much guys <3
Old 09/07/2009, 17:01   #5

Thats actualy the EULA or Terms of Use thing from the company that hosts tSRO. It will show up every time u execute Silkroad.exe. If u click the other box and then click "OK", it will just disappear, but u can still play the game, after u execute again the .exe and the prosec will repeat it self.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tsro] How do you convert sbot scripts to be usable for the free clientless tsro bot?
08/17/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
^^ title says it all :mofo: Coz it doesnt work directly, they say you have to edit it still(both town and train script). Can anyone do a step by step guide on how to convert sbot scripts?:)
alittle help.
07/31/2009 - Dragonica - 5 Replies
Hi, I'm playing a Battlemage. Lvl 34 now. I'm just wondering if I'm doing something wrong, or is fuckdragonica supposed to be like that. whether I change the Vac Distance to 400 or 1000, the difference isn't that much and I still get hit by mobs. My Blizzard doesn't even hit the mobs. The only way I can actually hit mobs even just 80% of the time is by pressing 'X'. Blizzard totally misses the mobs unless they're right infront of me. In which case, I'll just die. So how DO you guys...
Alittle Help
03/12/2009 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
I normally don't post because I am not intelligent enough to do so, but anyways here I am posting because I need alittle help, I downloaded the bypass and tried to use Disconnects bot however it seems not upto date to the American servers therefor un-usable at this current time, I saw the other attack and autopot below on the forums however my AVG detected them as a fatal virus so therefor I'm not going to use it. But i was wondering if there was a simple auto attack bot that is usable for the...
Alittle Question Plz ^^
04/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
O.K look if you can help me my question is like this Can you give me names to programs that i hack with them games computers etc... if this in wrong section then i sorry dont delete and dont move it plz ^^ If you can give me only names thats good if you can give links to download it it will be better P.s: sorry for my bad english i still study