Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GM's Warn Foreign Botters

Discussion on GM's Warn Foreign Botters within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/29/2009, 01:59   #31

elite*gold: 0
we just had 2h auto share pt what was awesome ^^
Old 08/29/2009, 02:26   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conor4432 View Post
No offense, but your acting like the only ones who bot are the Foreign people. You see those Taiwan people level 90+ you think there legit? It would take a lifetime of hand grinding to get that level.
I happen to know lots of legit players who capped in less than 6 months.

It is possible if people learn how to play the freakin game, if you're a Euro partying everyday for about 3 hours, I believe you can reach the cap in about 3 months, and i've seen people who have done that before.

Want names?

Venus --> Avalon guild/union

Today I was grinding at lions in Europe and I was passing by a rogue:
me: hi, would you like to party?
rogue: no sry, i'm botting right now.

^ WTF?

He seemed like a nice person after talking to him a bit, but I was like...wtf if you're active why not play the game properly?

If you're not active then just quit -.- its better for both you and us.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2009, 02:27   #33

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by shael View Post

〔客服〕Important!! The regulation of SRO.tw

For every foreign player,

There have been many foreign players entering SRO.tw recently.
Thanks for your joining but please follow the rules below.

According to 『Taiwan online game regulation』 No.4 and No.20, every player should not use illegal programs(bots) to play SRO.
Your account will be blocked for one year if you break this rule.

Besides, according to 『Taiwan online game regulation』No.7 and No.9, please do not use any bad words or improper behavior to insult other players.
Your account will be blocked(1st offense:10days, 2st offense: 30days, 3st offense:1year)if you break this rule.

Thanks for your cooperation.
what is your point from opening that thread...u do know users get infractions when they say to other users stop bot dont you?
Old 08/29/2009, 02:53   #34

@ up
yeah agreed, he better post it in other forums not here. (SIlkroadforums)
prolly' he doesn't even know what this site is for.
Old 08/29/2009, 03:40   #35

elite*gold: 20
This is not isro GMs will start bann botters, this is just a matter of time.

Quote:
No offense, but your acting like the only ones who bot are the Foreign people. You see those Taiwan people level 90+ you think there legit? It would take a lifetime of hand grinding to get that level.
You cant be more wrong. I know a lot of people from ksro who have 100Lv and never used bot. I know a guy who made 80-95 in 6 weeks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2009, 06:05   #36

you know i've notice a lot about most Epvp members here that have the same problem. Once they get something good they don't realize it until they lose it, and then cry and complain about it. If you people don't stop the botting it's not just going to be a simple 1 month or a year of getting your account blocked. They'll probably IP ban all your assess from the face of TSRO, and not to mention that they have active GM, so if you use a proxy, and get into the game they'll just ban your *** right away. Just a thought though stop making TSRO like ISRO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldDj View Post
what is your point from opening that thread...u do know users get infractions when they say to other users stop bot dont you?
They can give you an infraction at the "Foreign SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits" section, but at the "Foreign SRO - Discussions / Questions" section. The purpose of making these 2 different sections is to have one to discuss **** and say no to bots if you want, and one that is only for bots. Yes this is a hack/bot/exploit forum, but they also have places where you can state your opinions freely, and not get yourself an infraction when you say no to bots. For exp: this is a no flame forum, but they have a flame war section and they flame in the flame war section and get an infraction for it? does this make any sense to you?
Old 08/29/2009, 08:16   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiela18 View Post
@ up
yeah agreed, he better post it in other forums not here. (SIlkroadforums)
prolly' he doesn't even know what this site is for.
This is a direct link to a news article on the taiwanese silkroad official website, in the DISCUSSION section. Not one thing in the topic opening is my words.
Old 08/29/2009, 10:20   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuzo Satsuki View Post
This is not isro GMs will start bann botters, this is just a matter of time.

You cant be more wrong. I know a lot of people from ksro who have 100Lv and never used bot. I know a guy who made 80-95 in 6 weeks.
Hm how long did they needed to get from 1-100?4-5 years?I dont want to insult u but are u sure that is possible.On Isro I needed like 2 months with bot to get from 90-100 and i was online almost 24/7.And farm also took me like 3 months more.And to get 80-95 without powerlevel and playing couple of hours per day i really doubt it.Maybe u should try yourself,to perform that kind of experiment.It is 15 levels,very hard to do it in 6 weeks.Some one could calculate probably how much exp do u get from kill from average or party mob in full pt and then to see how much exp do u need from 80-95 gap 0.And then we could see aprox. time needed to get from 80-95.Maybe I am wrong but if someone has time to do it and to see is it really possible.
Best regards
Old 08/29/2009, 10:35   #39

LOOL
Everybody as diffrent opinions..

Close the post..
Old 08/29/2009, 10:36   #40

i quit tsro, i can't bot anymore, ofcourse then u say don't bot, BUT Joymax made this to do us, they use gbots servers to fill servers, people are mad, no space to grind, they use bot, because its too booring to search for a mob.. anyway, Its joymax fault, if jm would never allowed bots, no one of u would be botting today.
Old 08/29/2009, 10:56   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conor4432 View Post
dude lv 90!
foreign bots with lv1!
i saw many taiwanese player lv 80 they wasnt boting,they said im in party and have fun,lol.
Old 08/29/2009, 12:07   #42

Well, we all now why we normally here in this place of ...to destroy gameplay right? But due the reason, TSRO is supported by GMs (I saw 2-3;There was Unique-Event), and when you talk normally with Taiwan/Chinese they actually response you in a proper English(not on low lvl). I'm soon lvl 60 and I like it, really.