Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tSRO waning: All non-taivan players in danger of being IP Banned

Discussion on tSRO waning: All non-taivan players in danger of being IP Banned within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/11/2009, 16:21   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakayapmaabi View Post
i dont ******* understand why u guys bot on a taiwan server?
u really think u will reach the lv 100 without silks?
u just destroy the gameplay now for all legit players,great fck,just go back to ur ******* isro servers and bot there.
botter telling us to stop botting hahahahaha
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2009, 16:43   #107

i dont bot on tsro?
Old 08/11/2009, 16:50   #108

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakayapmaabi View Post
i dont bot on tsro?
hopless as ***
dude we get to lvl 64 in 2-3 weeks(confirmed and i got 2 friends confirming this)
u know nothing
Old 08/11/2009, 19:53   #109

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
Like it or hate it this forum is made for bots,hacks,exploits and everything else that is AGAINST the policy of a decent mmo.From now on infractions will be given to those, who continue to argue with members of our site about their own legitimacy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2009, 20:02   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldDj View Post
hopless as ***
dude we get to lvl 64 in 2-3 weeks(confirmed and i got 2 friends confirming this)
u know nothing
Wow its not like I don't believe you,but 64 level in 20 days?
How many hours of play per day?I ask cause i played like 15 days/7 hours per day and i got to level 42 only in TSRO.And most of time I was in share pt,I know people from Europe who got lvl 65+ but they were powerleveled by Taiwan players.
I don't think it is possible to get level 64 in 14-20 without bot,GT,powerlevel.Even with bot (without premium or GT) it is not likely that you can manage that.

Sorry for possible off topic
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2009, 21:22   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogysss View Post
Wow its not like I don't believe you,but 64 level in 20 days?
How many hours of play per day?I ask cause i played like 15 days/7 hours per day and i got to level 42 only in TSRO.And most of time I was in share pt,I know people from Europe who got lvl 65+ but they were powerleveled by Taiwan players.
I don't think it is possible to get level 64 in 14-20 without bot,GT,powerlevel.Even with bot (without premium or GT) it is not likely that you can manage that.

Sorry for possible off topic
I just played for 3 hours. I leveled 32-36 with minor gap.

I was level 1 5 day ago, i play 3-5 hour a day with one day off.

Your just noobs who think partying on red mobs is scary, or are unfortunate to not have good party mates.
Old 08/11/2009, 21:26   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleNoOB View Post
Like it or hate it this forum is made for bots,hacks,exploits and everything else that is AGAINST the policy of a decent mmo.From now on infractions will be given to those, who continue to argue with members of our site about their own legitimacy.
yeah and all players will get ban,if ubot or not ban is ban.
worldj u should stfu,realize wtf is going on!
Old 08/11/2009, 22:05   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by shael View Post
I just played for 3 hours. I leveled 32-36 with minor gap.

I was level 1 5 day ago, i play 3-5 hour a day with one day off.

Your just noobs who think partying on red mobs is scary, or are unfortunate to not have good party mates.
Dont Flame and insult other people who have different opinion then you.
It is very good if you can get from 32-36 (4 levels) with lets say gap 1 in 3 hours.With that kind of exping you can get to lvl 64 in 5-7 days?Good for you.
Listen i was in share pt on ongs,full PT 8/8 when i was level 32 i played around 4 hours 0 gap with GT and got 2 levels.
On the other hand maybe I dont know how to play,but it seems like you do.

Invincible can you please close this topic cause it starts to go in totally different direction;
Old 08/11/2009, 22:17   #114

Back when Avalon Uni was playing we could easily gain like 32-36 in a hour, cause most people knew how to party, but now lots of people who don't have a clue about party play have come in and partying isn't as good as it was.
Closed Thread