Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tSRO problem

Discussion on tSRO problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
tSRO problem

hey.i just installed tSRO and when i wanna start the sro banned appears but stais like that and the message with not responding appears.i tried several times but the same problem.can anyone help me?

im using windows vista ultimate 86x
Old 08/06/2009, 13:35   #2

idk wat u r saying exactly. But if you are using testosterone for tsro, sro will crash so dont use it.
Old 08/06/2009, 13:40   #3

im not using testosterone.im purely starting the game with applocale for taiwanesse language cuz i really hate seeing those signs.

i mean after u press "start" in the main window you will see a banner like a signature with diferent images every time.well when i see that banner before actually entering the game it simply stays like that and wont continue to the login screen.
Old 08/06/2009, 13:41   #4

im not using testosterone.im purely starting the game with applocale for taiwanesse language cuz i really hate seeing those signs.

i mean after u press "start" in the main window you will see a banner like a signature with diferent images every time.well when i see that banner before actually entering the game it simply stays like that and wont continue to the login screen.