Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cSro(chinese only server) free powerleveling for new mates!

Discussion on cSro(chinese only server) free powerleveling for new mates! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/14/2011, 08:44   #61

elite*gold: 0
I was csro player and i want to come again.....now to youin Your guild. This plwl thing is great. I don't want to beg 4 gold, but there is many ways to quick gain some gold. I will only need help with char. Im not so pro with chinese chars. Is that ok? I'm fast learner so that will probably not be big problem. Ofc becouse of this PLWL and good support in guild, I will give 50% to guild storage of everything I collect or sell or.......
Old 11/16/2011, 09:08   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by gecina View Post
I was csro player and i want to come again.....now to youin Your guild. This plwl thing is great. I don't want to beg 4 gold, but there is many ways to quick gain some gold. I will only need help with char. Im not so pro with chinese chars. Is that ok? I'm fast learner so that will probably not be big problem. Ofc becouse of this PLWL and good support in guild, I will give 50% to guild storage of everything I collect or sell or.......
So....is there way that I join or guild is dead? Im ready if You are...but 4 now no one is answering in game.
Old 11/16/2011, 14:09   #63

There are only a few european players. They leave csro for privat servers and Whitechapel sold his character :-(
Old 11/18/2011, 15:31   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alb3rto View Post
There are only a few european players. They leave csro for privat servers and Whitechapel sold his character :-(
So...can You recommend some privat server? Tnx.
Old 11/20/2011, 14:42   #65

Maybe we'll try to rebuild the international comunity on this server,because privates come and go.
Old 01/11/2012, 01:40   #66

Hey mate, I'm pretty interested! I don't really like european character's to be honest, I think they've completley wrecked the game, after returning to SRO a couple of months ago after long time leave from the end of the 80 cap i was astonished at how overpowered they actually were. Got a couple of questions though, I actually did try that server a year or so ago, it seems active as HELL, but i didn't really play cause I didn't know anyone :S is it still really active? like compared to iSRO back in the day? What's the english speaking community like? is it big? what's the ratio of chinese people who can speak english like?

PS: name yourself off the band whitechapel? If so good stuff! \m/
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2012, 21:45   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by anakura2 View Post
Hey mate, I'm pretty interested! I don't really like european character's to be honest, I think they've completley wrecked the game, after returning to SRO a couple of months ago after long time leave from the end of the 80 cap i was astonished at how overpowered they actually were. Got a couple of questions though, I actually did try that server a year or so ago, it seems active as HELL, but i didn't really play cause I didn't know anyone :S is it still really active? like compared to iSRO back in the day? What's the english speaking community like? is it big? what's the ratio of chinese people who can speak english like?

PS: name yourself off the band whitechapel? If so good stuff! \m/
I sold my character and our guild is dead now.
I started on Silkroad R mate. It is amazing.
Old 04/25/2012, 05:35   #68

Greetings Musti from November.It was a beautiful dream this server on Csro.
Extreme chars,extreme pvp,extreme job war...
Me,Soto and St3ro moved firstly to Silkroad Salvation,than me & Soto to SRO R.
I miss that server on div2..
Old 04/26/2012, 23:19   #69

i was playing csro for 3 year.. ocean vip / king peak. Csro become to expensive for a free to play, really is no point to play there anymore, anyway david Own his server you should contact him, good luck with your Guild and all the best !.
Old 04/28/2012, 19:04   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by trompeta View Post
Greetings Musti from November.It was a beautiful dream this server on Csro.
Extreme chars,extreme pvp,extreme job war...
Me,Soto and St3ro moved firstly to Silkroad Salvation,than me & Soto to SRO R.
I miss that server on div2..
Honestly I miss you guys
We shall start a MMO together just for fun. I will start to study soon, but the next months we could do it.
Hope you guys gonna message me
Old 07/03/2012, 21:11   #71

hi guys where are you ? I miss you all I stopped for a period for study
now I can't find any English speaker in this server what are you playing now ?

Nostalgia
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/03/2012, 23:59   #72

hi all i can play from romania no ban ip for foreigners?ty in advance ill join too if i can!!
Old 07/04/2012, 08:05   #73

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by andaleed View Post
hi guys where are you ? I miss you all I stopped for a period for study
now I can't find any English speaker in this server what are you playing now ?

Nostalgia
Hey mate!
Here is Last, I stopped Silkroad Online for a long time. Could imagine to play just for fun on an instant max level server with SroR skills.
At the moment I am playing League of Legends and Magic the Gathering via Virtual Playtable
I would really like to see one of you guys

Cheers!
Thanks
1 User

Tags
chinese, csro, online, silkroad, sro