Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KSRO problem with starting client

Discussion on KSRO problem with starting client within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
KSRO problem with starting client

Hello everyone. I don't know why I can't start KSRO. When I stared the client there are korean subtitles. There are screans:

and secound

In that caise it's possible to play without proxy?
That for any answer
Old 06/22/2011, 14:42   #2

your gameclient is old, download the new client.

thats my guess
Old 06/22/2011, 14:46   #3

It's the latest version. It's can't be old client
Old 06/22/2011, 14:49   #4

Today new patch coming korean silkroad online,you are clients old,download 1.770 patch good luck.
Old 06/22/2011, 16:13   #5

It's not old client.. It should update by itself
Old 06/22/2011, 16:46   #6

im see you are client 1.747 it's old client, not manuel patch because you not updated old client,are you need download 1.770 client ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Retro is not starting the Client!?!?
04/28/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey guys, after i downloaded unpacked and patched the files i opened the launche.... i clicked on start and thought it was working :D but it wasnt :( i can see the sro_client starting but after 1sec it dissapears. Is just retro offline or is it my client? because gm ra said only water and fire is offline..
Csro "Crashes" Problem Starting the Client
12/08/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
well i installed the client of csro (downloaded from the official page" and whe it finished of udapted when i press the "Start" it's going to open but when it open happened 3 seg it crashed o_O any solution that anyone here about my problem? PD:sorry(my english ......) and Ty for the help n.n
[kSRO] Help solve problem, dont update client.
11/06/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
When i start my ksro silkroad.exe it looks like this: http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/5599/loading.p ng And don't show start button or start update. Help me solve this problem i really want to play ksro!
problem starting l2 client with l2net
08/26/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Hello, When i launch the game client with l2net it opens the standard l2 update screen. But pushing the start button doesn't do anything. Directx10 is updated and netframework 3.5 aswell. The file I specified as in the path section is the standard c:\lineageII/lineageII.exe I took the the GG disabling .dll from Unofficial Lineage II Patches, by Fyyre and replaced the proper file.
Need help with starting new ecsro client!
08/21/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi all I downloaded the new files from the ecsro site. unpacked them. i start ecsro normally. All servers are online, but when i click on one of them i see this: ????????? ????????????http:/www.srocn.com???