Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tbot 801 Video Tutorial!

Discussion on Tbot 801 Video Tutorial! within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/07/2007, 23:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscap View Post
Is this tbot for free training in the end the video said that enter the accont
Quote:
What accont
Quote:
account
eeey dont post too many times lol. At the end you have to put your SRO account (the one you login with).
Old 09/09/2007, 00:05   #17

hey i got a question what do i put in the loopback for ip adress? cas whenever i use loopback and i open tbot it says restart game bot but then when i disable loopback it runs ok? also when i download the tbot i move the sro client form the tbo folder into my sro folder in my program files and replaced the existing client right?
Old 09/09/2007, 02:42   #18

chriscap..stop double posting..u can use button edit to re-correct ur words.
Old 09/09/2007, 03:13   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow.587 View Post
hey i got a question what do i put in the loopback for ip adress? cas whenever i use loopback and i open tbot it says restart game bot but then when i disable loopback it runs ok? also when i download the tbot i move the sro client form the tbo folder into my sro folder in my program files and replaced the existing client right?
Yeah you need to replace the official sro client with the one I gave you. You do need to use an IP, which is 60.169.2.206 and then just press tab and it will add a subnet mask for you.
Old 09/09/2007, 03:34   #20

myuja ... this is no accusation, but i checked your crack file with virustotal and jotti's virus scanner. And they came back with 2 + 3 results respectively. One of which was Virus.Win32.Beagle.WV ... just to be on the safe side , im not gonna use your crack.

Thanks anyway
Old 09/09/2007, 04:08   #21

i keep Disconnecting ever 10-15 mins wt f lol any1 have a solution?
Old 09/09/2007, 06:20   #22

when i click login it says collating seqence something smthing
then just dissapears and nothing happens
Old 09/09/2007, 07:07   #23

Will a fully working bot ever surface on these forums? There's always something. I mean, hell, we used to have iSROBot cracked by 0x33 and it would work with NO problems at all. Now, you'd be lucky to find anything which does what it's supposed to. These programs upon programs with cracks for this and cracks for that, surely there must be something easier? That HaxCr4x just requires the skills to be fixed rather than making unncessary applications to try and resolve and complicate the issue. Are 0x33 the only people with true talent and Silkroad reverse engineering skills?
Old 09/09/2007, 10:09   #24

guys i have an question. I see people talking about loopback adapter and they say if i turn it off i can start the client but if i have it turned on i cant

please explane me how and were to turn it off because that could be the solution why my bot aint working
Old 09/09/2007, 11:47   #25

i have a problem, my bot works great but when he go back to town he repair buy pots and everthing he stop and do nothing pls help me!!!
Old 09/09/2007, 12:50   #26

my problem ...

first i get an error: 'selected collating sequence not supported by the operating system'
then this one: 'can't create file by transfer manager!
maybe pack file is corrupted or someone is allready accesing it now..try a few minutes later'
when i click ok on that error the ????????? stuff apears and all closes

help is much apreciated !

thanks
Old 09/09/2007, 13:49   #27

for me it works great until the ?????? error pops up befor the game starts...and then all is exiting...stupid bot ....any solution??
Old 09/09/2007, 18:12   #28

Thumbs down T bot error

I got a very weird problem......

i downloaded everything...

i clicked the t bot icon and the login page came up

but i cant see anything besides the place where u login.

i cant see the load game button where u show the client and stuff...

Basically the login screen only shows 1/4 of the things its supposed to
Old 09/09/2007, 18:48   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra07 View Post
myuja ... this is no accusation, but i checked your crack file with virustotal and jotti's virus scanner. And they came back with 2 + 3 results respectively. One of which was Virus.Win32.Beagle.WV ... just to be on the safe side , im not gonna use your crack.

Thanks anyway
Well, this is the crack I use, so all I have to say is use at your own risk
Besides, how bad could a beagle be? xD
Old 09/09/2007, 19:02   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefaap View Post
my problem ...

first i get an error: 'selected collating sequence not supported by the operating system'
then this one: 'can't create file by transfer manager!
maybe pack file is corrupted or someone is allready accesing it now..try a few minutes later'
when i click ok on that error the ????????? stuff apears and all closes

help is much apreciated !

thanks
yes i have the smae exact thing please help well i have the collating one
Closed Thread