Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Clientless isrobot1.96

Discussion on Clientless isrobot1.96 within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/12/2007, 14:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
keylogger no dowload

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Clientless Bot
09/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
I want to buy the clientless bot and all, but i think its way too hard to navigate and move your guys around. I know making a bunch of accounts and stuff is a good way to farm some gold and such, but how do you even control all of those fools! Someone who has experiance with using the clientless bot, could you slightly explain to me how you are able to control those 20 some accounts that easily?
My own iSRObot1.90 Free Crack
05/21/2008 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Hey there, in the past few days I was playing with Olly Debugger, and found a way to use iSRObot for free, basically patching the program itself it will send to the server fake confirmation packets. Normally this wouldn't work but the programmers this time didn't program it right (; This is the patcher Deleted With this the bot will work without having to pay for 200 credits. If you need help add me on MSN, Deleted If you liked it and the programmers don't fix this major bug I will...