Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Now Tbot CLean

Discussion on Now Tbot CLean within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/31/2008, 11:45   #31

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by thiefz View Post
You are the stupid , this is a old tbot version , it will send fake info to the server same than the clientles bot and it will result on a ban,JOYMAX NO BAN THE BOTERS BUT YES ALL THE ACC THAT SEND FAKE INFO(CLIENTLES BOT AND OLD BOTS).
YOU THINK THAT JOYMAX DONT DETECT ALL CLIENTLES BOTS?THEY DETECT ALL BUT THEY PREFER MAKE 30 BAN BOTS OF 7000 THAN ONE OF 50000 BECAUSE THE PPL THINK THAT THEY ARE WORKING HARD FOR BAN THE BOTS.
so use it if you get baned.
They get banned for outdated packets/opcodes. not because it is " clientless " ...joymax tend to change little things like the appear in town packet or npc codes.. things that have to be checked at client update incase they have change a small thing.
don't say clientless are detectable. because they aren't.
if only this guy would crack the newest version of tbot it would be ok.
Old 10/31/2008, 13:08   #32

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by thiefz View Post

You are the stupid , this is a old tbot version , it will send fake info to the server same than the clientles bot and it will result on a ban,JOYMAX NO BAN THE BOTERS BUT YES ALL THE ACC THAT SEND FAKE INFO(CLIENTLES BOT AND OLD BOTS).
YOU THINK THAT JOYMAX DONT DETECT ALL CLIENTLES BOTS?THEY DETECT ALL BUT THEY PREFER MAKE 30 BAN BOTS OF 7000 THAN ONE OF 50000 BECAUSE THE PPL THINK THAT THEY ARE WORKING HARD FOR BAN THE BOTS.
so use it if you get baned.
Why did you have to flame him back? isn't my warning for him enough?

One more flame here and it will the end of this thread.
Old 10/31/2008, 14:15   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secura View Post

secure you read my mind m8 ..... just what i was thinking about that guy's post ......

man i have such good laugh when i come on this forum .....

LONG LIVE STUPIDITY (saying this so i have something to laugh about ... reffering to some members on this forum xD)
Old 10/31/2008, 14:18   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilkySaint View Post
just stick to using agBot..
Tbot is just F****** us all up...
Better to stick to using agBot

~ Mergerd Posts ~
Use or next time

#Reported Rude Posting
Don't Flame other people... U don't know nothing about people so don't talk if u don't know nothing

MilkySaint are you ******* proud ... telling on someone .. man we ain't in **** kindergarten , those days are over man or lol should i say kid ?

im gonna follow your post like i depend on them .... gonna tell on you everytime you post something wrong ....

**** kid
Old 10/31/2008, 15:37   #35

Received Thanks: 1,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanja123 View Post
MilkySaint are you ******* proud ... telling on someone .. man we ain't in **** kindergarten , those days are over man or lol should i say kid ?

im gonna follow your post like i depend on them .... gonna tell on you everytime you post something wrong ....

**** kid
And we are not in a kindergarten to call someone we don't know "an idiot"
There is many ways of saying what we want. One of them is to flame.

This thread have changed to a thread of flamers.

# Closed
Closed Thread