Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Revbot 1.6 + Rev loader Final

Discussion on Revbot 1.6 + Rev loader Final within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Revbot 1.6 + Rev loader Final

The v1.6 enable bot to cast horse before the walkscript is executed and horse is killed at destination if he hasn't died on it way. Bolt and Arrow are counted together for return to town. If inventory full and return to town isn't checked, bot will stop to pickup item until ther
e a free spot in inventory that open then the bot will continu to pick up item. config section has a few more feature

Bot:
Maps:
Old 03/24/2008, 21:30   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
so?There's a sticky about agBot releases,updates and support.
#Closed.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread