Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to secure ur computer aganist keyloggers

Discussion on how to secure ur computer aganist keyloggers within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up how to secure ur computer aganist keyloggers

hello my friends, today im gonna tell u all about hacking and how to make ur computer safe and clean!

first of all i wanna all know what is hacking and what is keyloggers, keylogger its a file any one can make with a program.
(i will not say names of the programs).
and he send it to the victim or he can patch it with a file, means that he can choose to add the keylogger on the Sro_Tbot icon or any thing else he choose!!!
and any one who get this patch and open it, he get infected, and the hacker will know every thing u do on the computer,
the hacker will know because he will get the info in the e-mail that he typed in the keylogger.
wanna c example with a pic click here:=

ok, now what kind of files that if my anti virus or anti spyware detect and i have to remove and delet it emediatly in the same sec?
ok here is the most worst keylogger u can get infected with them win32spy.proagent , win32.prorat, spyshark, Ardamax spy,win32.spyagent.
those r the most keyloggers hackers can use to hack some people.

Now its time to tell u how to make ur computer safe, first of all there is a very good program some people dont know about it, its spicially for keyloggers,
its called spyware terminator
u can download it from here

the good thing in this product that its free tell now, and its very very powrfull and it has an anti virus too,
and the good thing in it that u can use it with ur regular anti viruse u use.
so u can use both on the same system, and it will not ask to remove the other one.
u can read the review for the spyware terminatore from here:-

1:
2:

Now what if i know that im infected and i dont have time to set up another system? and i cant set up antivirus cause im infected already and it will not allow me to set up any anti virus?
here is what u do, if u dont have time to set up another system u can use on screen keyboard it will allow u to hit the letters on a screen keyboard , so no one can detect what u r typying.

for advanced computer users:

1: they can use norton ghost, if ur system fall any time and wanna make a quick system, they cane recover the system in 2 min with norton ghost
( ofcaurse that if u have image of ur system and that what u can do with norton ghost).

2: u can use deep freeze also while u trying new software on ur computer, if u got infected , just restart ur computer will roleback the system to the point before u get infected.

and no one forget to scan any fils he get before he use it on the folwing sites:-

1:
2:
3:

Btw , dont forget to watch my funny video on youtube i hope u will like it

ty all, i hope all will have funn in the game.
Thanks
29 Users
Old 01/03/2008, 19:53   #2

oo ..
this IS useful for many ppl .. i guess..
:]
Old 01/03/2008, 20:11   #3

i demand pin this topic
Old 01/03/2008, 20:44   #4

thanks ,i didnt there are progrems against key logger... :\
Old 01/03/2008, 21:38   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360
ty ,, I was wondering what a keylogger really was,, now I know it,, thx again
Old 01/03/2008, 22:46   #6

ty really good
Old 01/03/2008, 23:54   #7

maybe helpfull^^

I still have Spyware Terminator Avast and Adaware
And never forget to use a Firewall ^^

But one thing i wanted to know.
In your Picture of the Keylogger Hack, is written something about Outlook Express. Do the Keyloggers use this Mail Proggy or how do they Send the E-Mails?
Old 01/04/2008, 00:20   #8

Total Stupid, wrong section and kinda useless
Old 01/04/2008, 01:39   #9

hey ma man ..

hey man i am from egypt too ... i really want to help u by any means to stop the fu**** scammers .. so if u need any help from ur pal .. just shoot .. salam
Old 01/04/2008, 04:50   #10

lol really all computer users should know that caz any 1 using a computer must know how 2 protect it ... agreed with DarkCronicLe
Old 01/04/2008, 05:54   #11

Dark give the guy credit for trying to help ppl wat did he do wrong theres barley ppl posting anything useful so i think it was great and stop calling everybody names i bet he worked on it for like 2 days. WOW >__< ur a meany DarkCronicle. Nice work festo mesto
u GOt my thanks
Old 01/04/2008, 06:21   #12

NOT RELATED IN THE GAME ..

BAN. CLOSE
Old 01/04/2008, 14:12   #13

simple tutorial how you can perfectly secure your pc:
USE YOUR F*CKING BRAIN
Old 01/04/2008, 15:14   #14

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonder_Man View Post
maybe helpfull^^

I still have Spyware Terminator Avast and Adaware
And never forget to use a Firewall ^^

But one thing i wanted to know.
In your Picture of the Keylogger Hack, is written something about Outlook Express. Do the Keyloggers use this Mail Proggy or how do they Send the E-Mails?

well, yes, the keylogger first use the outlook to send his mail , cause of that if u have norton or macafee and u r infected with a keylogger, u will c a message from time to time saying scanning outgoing mail!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2008, 15:17   #15

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldeebomar View Post
hey man i am from egypt too ... i really want to help u by any means to stop the fu**** scammers .. so if u need any help from ur pal .. just shoot .. salam
lol ok, i got you man, my next post will be how to make a char lvl 80 full farmed in 5 weeks.
Thanks
1 User