Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Goldbot

Discussion on Goldbot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Goldbot

hey guys, i have a wizz / bard goldbot and i wonder what mobs i should kill to get gold, i mean whats the max lvl gap between char and mob? btw... can someone pls tell me what setting i should set for example : at what % i should cast hp / mp pot, what skills to use, should i use life control etc... thanks ~!
Old 01/02/2011, 07:38   #2

You should be farming low enough levels where you should hardly, if ever, take any damage at all. I believe its like 6 levels below you. Also for mp potions, you should see when your potion doesnt overflow. Don't waste potions by healing too soon and wasting some of the mp pot, but have it high enough to account for 15 seconds of recharge and your highest consuming skill. Also don't turn life (control) over on. The pot % on mp will vary depending on your level
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2011, 10:23   #3

ok, as you know wizards die easily when they meet giants and pts, so any ways to counter act these problems?
Old 01/02/2011, 12:38   #4

if its goldfarmer then go kill mobs -8 / -9 lvls - they will still give u nice ammount of gold. i belive that max gap to have a drop is like -20 but after -10 drop rate could be just too low. Thats why i reccomend -8 / -9...mobs will be low enough to kill them without diyng and hi enough to have decent drop rate.
Next thing is % of HP to use potion...i always had 35% and i was always using large or x-large pots...if u dont wanna die on giants and pt mobs u should have potion which gives u almost max hp in 1st or 2nd recharge (every pot has 4 recharges)
U dont have to worry about mp since u have Mana Cycle but few vigors on 20% HP would be guarantee of survival on giants and pt-champs.
Life control would be too risky - u would die a lot with it. U are going to hunt -9 lvled mobs so u will have em on one normal attack, dont even mentioning fire or ice nukes :P Life Contorl is useless then.
As for the skills: E.Shock, S.Wind, F.Bolt, I.Bolt for normal hunting.
same + Fire Blow on giants and pt mobs.
Of course u should keep -0 gap on mastery to wear best set...and because of that u should never go to kill mobs bigger than -8 / -9 cuz they would give u too much of exp and the GF duty is to not lvl up but earn gold and everybody knows that lower lvl mobs have better drop rate (thats why u hardly find a GF over 60-70lvl)
Thanks
1 User