Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

don't start the game

Discussion on don't start the game within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
don't start the game

will not start the game. I tried everything.
I followed the instructions.
I extracted the game to a folder
patched in the 1680's patches
I downloaded 3 media.PK2 file
and nothing

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Game Start
09/04/2008 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hallo, bei mir bestehen 2 Probleme. 1. Da, wo man Runup 1 oder 2 auswählen muss, muss ich ca. 50 mal die Fehlermeldung "server ist ausgelastet" wegdrücken. 2. Nachdem später dieser n Protect GameGuard fertig ist, startet das Game nicht. Als hätte ich es nie gestartet. >.< Freue mich auf eure Antworten und thx im Vorraus. mfg KillerLachs
cen get start game
07/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
in the latest three day, i hev alott of lags end dc. (witout bot) end from latest 20 hour, my start button even dont show up. i dont know waht to, do i try evrithing. reinstall game, or to log in the silkroad site. but the game not open pliz help mi guys, i lost allready 2 day from the gold ticket.
How do i start a bot in game
03/21/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
i dont know how to use bot im new so pls can somens tell me how i can configure it like 2Mbot :(:(
Why can't I start the game?
02/17/2008 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies
I downloaded the game and installed it, but I can't start the game, after load xkernal, an error came out, it says 'game guard error...'
i need help, i cant seems to start the game.......
06/17/2006 - GunZ - 0 Replies
can some1 help me i cant start the game by clicking start game, it just dont show up. ty if some1 can help me ^.^ lol