Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] turbo bot problem Connected

Discussion on [Question] turbo bot problem Connected within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i have problem.. i was botting on version 030
and when i dl 031 is do it:

can someone tell me what problem?
Old 05/31/2007, 22:10   #2

its because the bot server is down...(tbot broke)...hopefully it will be cracked soon
Old 05/31/2007, 22:14   #3

i no understand.. what is crack > you dl it from bot258 then you use wpePro or something and it's crack it.. can you explain please?

when they crack it.. i need download new turbo bot?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem with cSRO (user already connected)..
07/11/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Ok so today I got the first time a problem with the error message "This user is connected already.." blabla and then after some time I tried with another account and now it says the same thing to that.. And none of the chars were online in the game o.O So... what´s causing this error? Thanks in advantage (IF YOUR HELP WAS USEFUL OFC) :P And second problem would be with the CID... Can´t get it work to create a new account. Says that I´m not authorized to use the program and from...
[Looking for Help]Already connected...
03/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
I have bought some things using web mall and now when i try to reconnect it says that the account is already logged in and i should try again after 5 minuts... I know that i must stay 20 mins logged out when i buy from web mall... but now I'm logged off since like 2 hours...
[Csro] User Already Connected Problem?!
10/12/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
hello to all players in Elitepvpers, this is the first time im starting Csro. I have a problem , After i downloaded the Game and got Csro Loader, i went to log in and it says that the User is already logged in the game, so i was thinking my account gotten hacked? , so i went to made a new account and when i tried that one, it said the SAME DAMN THING!, Can you guys help me and tell me whats going on? Thank you Greetz JonJon
Turbo Pascal Problem mit " Readkey "
05/08/2008 - General Coding - 1 Replies
Also... Ich brauch mal eure Hilfe Jungs. Wir haben in Informatik ein Programm geschrieben ( in Turbo Pascal ). In diesem Programm rollt ein Schneemann auf einem Skateboard durch die Gegend. Mit den Pfeiltasten läuft das ab, und zur Abfrage haben wir Readkey verwendet. Nun sollten gleichzeitig von oben Schneebälle herunter fallen, denen wir mit unserem krassen Schneemann ausweichen sollen. Nur wir wissen nicht weiter. Immer wenn wir den Schneemann bewegen, kommen die Schneebälle an...