Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

which job makes the best money?

Discussion on which job makes the best money? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
which job makes the best money?

so which job makes the best money? i guess trader or thief?
Old 05/04/2010, 20:04   #2

elite*gold: 20
Thief is moreover a wasting gold job but nevertheless i would never change it cause its way more fun to be a thief and steal goods from traders .. the only way to gather gold is to trade. More star-trades mean more gold per trade .. and this was the way how earlier ppl meant to earn gold = by trading!
Old 05/07/2010, 18:06   #3

Thief is only good in high lvl and hunter make... the lowest... choose first tarder than thief and thaaaannn hunter xD
Old 05/07/2010, 18:08   #4

Received Thanks: 2,168
trading with items = most gold
you have to lead the server economy, thats the way to make money.
Old 05/07/2010, 18:39   #5

elite*gold: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr0nicl3 View Post
trading with items = most gold
you have to lead the server economy, thats the way to make money.
Thats how i went from 0 to billions at csro.
Old 05/07/2010, 19:18   #6

trader makes most money, but u gota invest gold to make gold
Old 05/08/2010, 00:34   #7

Trader = hight money , midle fun (when u have a hunter protecting u (are always riding the transport) its boring , when u have a traders team its alot fun)
Note : with hard effort and multiclient or with trader bot u can do 100-160M per week
Hunter = low money , hight fun
Thief = low money , hight fun
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2010, 09:13   #8

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
#Moved to "Ask the experts".