Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quick question about nukers!

Discussion on Quick question about nukers! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Quick question about nukers!

Hi........I think I'm mentaly destroied for asking this question(cause I know a lo t of things about Silkroad Online) but, anyway.... here I go..

I was wondering what type of nuker is better, easier, and more fun to play with.........s/s nuker or the spear one?!?

And also which one is easier to lvl faster( e.g. if u were a 4-5 gaper, which build would lvl u up even with that kind of gap?!?)

Thanks in advance for the good replies, and STFU for those who think I should know EVERYTHING when i play silkroad(I dont need to be a fckin silkroadpedia)
Old 04/11/2010, 17:20   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
you should know this yourself, dont be a noob...jeez...

lol jk, id recommend spear nuker
Old 04/11/2010, 18:07   #3

@lopasas Nice answer.

Spear nuker is a more faster leveler

And u need to find out for yourself wich build is most fun to play with.

Do u like slow powerful skills -Go spear
Faster but less damage - Go ss

And for uniqes Spear

Pvp ss
Old 04/11/2010, 19:04   #4

elite*gold: 86
I love s/s ^_^
Old 04/11/2010, 20:16   #5

thx for replies i got till now.

@lopasas: - I have to argue with the 1st part of ur reply. You can't be called a noob cause u don't know ALL THE ***** FCKIN builds in this game.
- CH chars aren't even my fav class, mate. EU FTW! for me.

I asked this question cause 1 day, when i was in hotan (rSRO), i saw both s/s and spear nukers in the same amount.....and i was thinkin to start farming a nuker(cause they're so wanted in taxis), but couldn't decide which build.

I HAVE played iSRO for 1,5 years, but quit cause of the growth of the new BOT population.........they're like asians( no racism intended )

OK, another question, and maybe it's already been posted before, but i'm too lazy to search through tens of posts....instead of having it in one post that i know where it is, so............

What is your fav class+build and why( answers related to jobing, PvPs, grinding speed, etc. ...)

Again, thx in advance
Old 04/11/2010, 20:57   #6

chinese full str glaive heuksal/cold/fire
good jobing,good pvp,i can tank,not bad dmg but bad char for taxi and uniques
Old 04/11/2010, 21:28   #7

Spear does more damage, SS got more Defence.
What you prefer, Bicheon or Heuksal ..

I do like the Bicheon Skills due to the chance to give them diff. stats like Bleed, Division, Fear and so on, also the Knockdown and Stabbing is awesome.

Both are hybridable, however SS would require a real good Weapon so you still 1hit your mobs.

Since 90Cap Fire got more fans and you will encounter lots of Nukers with Main Fire; the usual build is Ice-Light which is a big help on grinding due to the Speed; if you go Weapon Max-Fire Max-Ice Max you will have the max. defence and be good against all kind of builds, your Snow will help you to survive strong hits and if you know when to use which kind of Skills, you will be good in PvP .. if you just plan to use it for Mobs, go Element Nuker along with Spear for serious damage ..

My SS Nuker will be like this: Bich 110 - Fire 110 - Ice 76 - Light 34 > enough Snow > wearing Protector > 41% Speed increase for grinding > and enough Snow along with Knockdowning my enemies should be perfect > Light 34 for 10% Mag. Dmg Increase .. thats the idea
Old 04/11/2010, 21:29   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepstar View Post
thx for replies i got till now.

@lopasas: - I have to argue with the 1st part of ur reply. You can't be called a noob cause u don't know ALL THE ***** FCKIN builds in this game.
- CH chars aren't even my fav class, mate. EU FTW! for me.

I asked this question cause 1 day, when i was in hotan (rSRO), i saw both s/s and spear nukers in the same amount.....and i was thinkin to start farming a nuker(cause they're so wanted in taxis), but couldn't decide which build.

I HAVE played iSRO for 1,5 years, but quit cause of the growth of the new BOT population.........they're like asians( no racism intended )

OK, another question, and maybe it's already been posted before, but i'm too lazy to search through tens of posts....instead of having it in one post that i know where it is, so............

What is your fav class+build and why( answers related to jobing, PvPs, grinding speed, etc. ...)

Again, thx in advance
dude that was a joke lol
warr/cler all teh way
Old 04/11/2010, 21:54   #9

@lopasas i have to admit that the 1st time i read your reply, i got a little ****** off.... i was saying to myself:" UR A SMARTASS ARE YA?!? U WANNA GET KILLED?!? ILL DO UR MOM, U *****!!!! ILL KILL YAZ AAAAAAAAAAAAALL!!!!!!"(lol jk, i just said "fck that smartass ********",....lol jk again, i didnt even read ur reply, lol)

Ok so 1 for the STR glavie and 1 for the war/cler + 1 more from me

Keep repling, I wanna see ur opinions
Old 04/11/2010, 22:43   #10

Quote:
@lopasas i have to admit that the 1st time i read your reply, i got a little ****** off.... i was saying to myself:" UR A SMARTASS ARE YA?!? U WANNA GET KILLED?!? ILL DO UR MOM, U *****!!!! ILL KILL YAZ AAAAAAAAAAAAALL!!!!!!"(lol jk, i just said "fck that smartass ********",....lol jk again, i didnt even read ur reply, lol)

Ok so 1 for the STR glavie and 1 for the war/cler + 1 more from me

Keep repling, I wanna see ur opinions
well if ur gonna make a new char make a warr, its gonna be more fun for ya
Old 04/11/2010, 23:03   #11

I'm currently playing(or i should say botting ) on rSRO with 2 warrior/cleric
chars(2h/cleric and dual axe/cleric) and i know that it's the best choice for PvPs
careless of what subclass u're using.

I'm currently lvl 63 and lvl 58...........I also started farming a 1H war/lock, but i can't find stable support(that meaning a noo....i mean a generous player who'll farm me); a friend that's got an xbow( he's almost lvl 64)
said he'll farm his char(cant remember his desired build) and also mine once he has lvl 64, but IMO, I'd prefer a wizard, mainly cause he has AoE skills and farms faster

IDK, if u could tell me ur opinion on what build farms chars faster, and till tomorow, keep on trollin'
Old 04/11/2010, 23:04   #12

pacheon\fire\light

-good crit
-good at uniques
-good at basically everything
Old 04/11/2010, 23:29   #13

except maybe(i don't mean to offend now) farming chars
Old 04/11/2010, 23:58   #14

Quote:
I'm currently playing(or i should say botting ) on rSRO with 2 warrior/cleric
chars(2h/cleric and dual axe/cleric) and i know that it's the best choice for PvPs
careless of what subclass u're using.

I'm currently lvl 63 and lvl 58...........I also started farming a 1H war/lock, but i can't find stable support(that meaning a noo....i mean a generous player who'll farm me); a friend that's got an xbow( he's almost lvl 64)
said he'll farm his char(cant remember his desired build) and also mine once he has lvl 64, but IMO, I'd prefer a wizard, mainly cause he has AoE skills and farms faster

IDK, if u could tell me ur opinion on what build farms chars faster, and till tomorow, keep on trollin'
xbow with fast shot may be faster than a wiz
Old 04/12/2010, 18:53   #15

that's always depending on the lvl of the xbow, of course.