Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

making gold bots

Discussion on making gold bots within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
making gold bots

So to get them going good, should i just 0 gap some characters to a level like 42 or 60, then start 9 gapping them and let them do their thing?
Old 04/01/2010, 22:45   #2

9 gap for little bit on them, until you get a good amount of sp. then after that, keep a 2-3 gap while farming on ongs or flowers or some other mob of your choice.
Old 04/02/2010, 01:53   #3

Build?

I dont think you even have to farm 20k sp even lol

So just SP farm a few hours, and make em the level you want, with the gap at that level set.
Old 04/02/2010, 06:36   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia View Post
Build?

I dont think you even have to farm 20k sp even lol

So just SP farm a few hours, and make em the level you want, with the gap at that level set.
huh, you mean a typical goldbot have not more than 20k sp? o.o how are they going to be like 50 or 60 ...and still hitting mobs one hit i mean when you reach 30 or 40 you wouldn't have enough sp for the skills already
Old 04/02/2010, 07:14   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellybubu View Post
huh, you mean a typical goldbot have not more than 20k sp? o.o how are they going to be like 50 or 60 ...and still hitting mobs one hit i mean when you reach 30 or 40 you wouldn't have enough sp for the skills already
Please think.
Why make a goldbot FF, all he needs is it's attack, for example, you don't skill your wiz goldbot with Invis and all that ****, all it needs is Fire bolt / Frozen Spear/Passive skills/Noise/Speed.

But yea think I don't know what I'm talking about? Go farm 2m SP for your goldbot then.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
making first gold bot need help
08/18/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
i have a lvl 30 chinese nuker spear for now but going to turn into s/s can ne one give me some good advice on where to train, what my skills should b i hear u should put one into everything to save mp and gold i hear u should b ffed can ne one just give me the whole outline of a gold bot and how to make one what to do and what to sell/keep as far as gear....... just post up or pm me the answer ty
Making Gold
06/20/2009 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
One of the main promos for all this, is making lots of gold in a short time. I see nothing, so far, showing strategies for doing so. Some one enlighten me?
gold making
05/08/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
i have some goldbots. they are lvl 68-67 (2 gap atm) at the edimmu s/s 3 forces. they dont make any gold. they pick alchemy material, drops, tablets, elixir. they sell at the store the tabs, drop and elixir (exept prot en weapon) and they are doing NO GOLD!!!! they kill those edimmu/ shakram 1 hit. on the other side i have a wizzie lvl 67 with a 7 gap on shakram and he makes really good gold. in a week my wizzard can make 50-60m and the nukers will only make max 20m (the best one) and they...
Making Gold
12/09/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 9 Replies
Alright this might not be the bets of ideas, but its a decent way to make a few coin. You need: Wrath 1 Lvl 55 Character or Higher 1) Start a DK 2) Complete all the quests in your starting area, once thats done you should have 30g from quest rewards 3) Sell your bags, your gear and stuff and send over the gold to your main
making a lot of gold [ENG]
12/10/2004 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
This one actual involves some work (which is actually a good thing as you don't have to worry about nerfs). The provisioner sub-class is very self-reliant and also has an easy way to make a large profit. I'm fairly sure we are all aware of the Packets of Spice (buy components for 18cp, sells back for 25cp) as a way to macro-skill up to Artisan level 14 for "free." Well, once you are at that point, you now have several good money makers available to you. This requires: Fishing 40+...