Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SRO-R - How to: Auto Selec t/ Auto target Range

Discussion on SRO-R - How to: Auto Selec t/ Auto target Range within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SRO-R - How to: Auto Selec t/ Auto target Range

Hello there. I started playing SRO-R today, and I remember I made a macro bot back in the days using the auto-target feature. Unfortunately I lost the source code :/

Well, I managed to add the auto-target Icon in the actions menu, but it's not targeting anything.

Is it the range? Do I need to increase it? (Cuz I already did)

Ok, this is what I did. I searched for this pattern "00 00 8C 42 55 00 49 00 49" (float 70) and replaced it with "00 40 9C 45 55 00 49 00 49" (float 5000) but no success. Still no targeting mobs. I believe i'm searching for the wrong pattern or in the wrong address (Maybe joymax changed it from float 70 to 0 or something, which would make it impossible to find it). Anyone knows a good way to find this address? Like for example using Cheat Engine or something?
Someone had to find it for the first time, and then we all used that "search pattern" (float 70). What if joymax changed this so that search pattern isn't usable anymore.

This brings the question -> How did the first person find it for the first time, which techniques? To apply here

Thanks

EDIT: I'm trying to make my own bots, starting from macros to packet bots, that's why I'm not using another bot

Ok. I've been looking again at pushedx's posts/tutorials and I got an idea, to trace keyboard events. But I'm not sure how to do that. Anyone has any clue as how to trace the autotarget function (in the debugger) to then find the range it's using/reading?

Thanks again
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2018, 17:45   #2

is it ok to bump?
Old 03/08/2018, 21:49   #3

Are you sure that the auto target action is still working on modern sro files? I am pretty sure that it got disabled server side long ago. Means that you can't use it anymore.

But keep us updated on that topic
Old 07/26/2018, 16:48   #4

i need that

Tags
auto select, auto target, silkroad, sror