Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warrior/cleric Warrior/warlock

Discussion on Warrior/cleric Warrior/warlock within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warrior/cleric Warrior/warlock

wath is the strong build, for pvps,? Warrior/walrock looks too strong whit 2h sword. and warrior/cleric too, what is better? pvps vs chineses? is better Warrior/walrock?
Old 12/23/2009, 02:31   #2

Warrior/warlock kicks my full str bowers *** without prem+ds. But i like Warrior/cleric.
Old 12/24/2009, 00:52   #3

Warrior/Cleric - Very stable and strong build (does at least fairly well well in all situations), but is generic as HELL...it's probably the most common build in the game. So the problem with being warrior/cleric is that the only thing that will set you apart from all the other warrior/clerics on your server is your gear, so unless you're willing to beat the sun+9++ swords and +8 sets, u'll always fall behind because past quick swapping there isn't too much you can do with this build to make it better other than gear. Also only does exceptionally well if you buy premium/devil spirit forever.

Warrior/Warlock - Does incredibly well in most pvp situations and decent in others (though when holy spell is inevitably reduced it'll do well there too). It's one of the rarer builds in the game so you can sort of do your own thing and actually get noticed, but do know that it is a relatively hard build to play (I mean anyone can kill a blade/glaive as a warrior/warlock but I mean in other situations), but if done right it is incredibly effective. It's also nice cuz you will still be able to hold your weight against people with premium plus + devil skill without using any of that **** yourself, so it's good if you're not planning on being a silk *****, but is even better if you do.

I faced a similar dilemma when my warrior finished farming and chose warlock :P