Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP whit.. thepowerlevel.com

Discussion on HELP whit.. thepowerlevel.com within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP whit.. thepowerlevel.com

HELP IF I BUY GOLD THERE 100milions cost 3.3 $ or are 100,000 of gold for 3,3dllrs? i dont understand.
and is safe buy gold? ?? thx alot. or u can get banned? or hacked? thx for the help.
Old 12/16/2009, 03:05   #2

On there website it clearly states "100 Mil" Mil stands for million. I got gold from them and it was always fast and safe.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2009, 03:36   #3

and how i recive the gold? appears in the invetory ? of the character? and how they do that they from joymax?
Old 12/16/2009, 04:04   #4

its safe you wont get banned or scammed. after you order it talk to them and they will tell you to set a stall at jangan stable. no worries
Old 12/16/2009, 04:19   #5

You give them your ingame name, and meet one of their goldselling chars at Jang stable, they'll trade you and you have your money.
Old 12/16/2009, 04:50   #6

ok thx, how much gold have you buy?
Old 12/16/2009, 10:49   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by zitodef View Post
ok thx, how much gold have you buy?
dude it's safe .. dont act like your giving away your life , it's 3.3$ haha xD
Thepowerlevel and other gold websites are all joymax staff members
they are all safe ,

this is the way it's gonna happen
* you open the live chat , you tell them that you bought 100 mil or what ever
* they ask for ur email , so you give them
* then you need to go to Jangan stable and wait there
* then go back to the Live chat , they will tell you what to do , sometimes they trade , sometimes you have to open a stall and sell 1 potion or something for 100 mil so they will buy it

but on ur topic it's very safe , it's been safe for 4 years now so just have fun
Old 12/16/2009, 13:34   #8

Yea, it's a great website for power leveling, and gold. I spent over $200.00 on that.
Old 12/16/2009, 15:02   #9

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by HemNeth View Post
dude it's safe .. dont act like your giving away your life , it's 3.3$ haha xD
Thepowerlevel and other gold websites are all joymax staff members
they are all safe ,
joymax staff members? thats bull.. you cant even prove that statment..
Old 12/16/2009, 15:38   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDreamer View Post
joymax staff members? thats bull.. you cant even prove that statment..
I definitely can go on those websites , like 6 , 7 of them at the Silkroad section they are all korean girls with fake english names ..
or that is a very big coincidence or I am just right
joymax is very special and smart company =) that's why ksro is so perfect
and our sro is so **** , because they know how stupid people are in europe and usa , they will never do anything about it and just pay ,
that's why china owns everything and other asian companies own everything

anyway , it's the truth xD believe it or not
the same persons that pick up the phone when u call joymax , same girls , they are at these websites
Old 12/16/2009, 16:48   #11

elite*gold: 20
Lol, you say because a korean woman picks up the phone when you call Joymax, and also a woman when you order Gold .. imo this is a pretty childish mind (no insult btw).
You prove nothing with this.

Let me ask you a different way, wouldnt you just fill your own servers or decrease the slot numbers, offer gold and SOX items, SP, and also Lvl Ups in the Item Mall when you control the game?

Would you give your real name out when you just sit in front of a computer and get orders for a company which sells gamegold ? I doubt you would ..

Think twice about your "proven thing", Joymax began to accept the way how iSro changed, and to be honest, thats just the fault of the players as well, if every player on iSro had been reported the bots and goldbots then iSro would be much different today .. but guess what .. players dont want to play legit, and dont want to kill 20 mobs for just 0.001% expert points, they wanted to cheat and let a software do the dirty work, accept the facts, not Joymax brought the bots to Silkroad, the players wanted to cheat, and accepted the goldbots as well .. either all bots or no bots, and the community chose all kind of bots >> and the result now = 5+,10+ hours to Login for a free to try to play Game.
Old 12/16/2009, 18:12   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemNeth View Post
I definitely can go on those websites , like 6 , 7 of them at the Silkroad section they are all korean girls with fake english names ..
or that is a very big coincidence or I am just right
joymax is very special and smart company =) that's why ksro is so perfect
and our sro is so **** , because they know how stupid people are in europe and usa , they will never do anything about it and just pay ,
that's why china owns everything and other asian companies own everything

anyway , it's the truth xD believe it or not
the same persons that pick up the phone when u call joymax , same girls , they are at these websites
ok i do the rest: thats ******* bullshit.

they are mostly CHINESE not KOREAN. i know one of them personally, she has a boyfriend here in germany, and she is REAL!

most of them are sitting in rooms like you know as internet cafes, 20 woman sitting in a row with a pc and a headset.

dont talk about things you dont know!
Old 12/16/2009, 21:23   #13

Stop with all the spam please, his question has been answered.
Old 12/17/2009, 17:36   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencow View Post
Stop with all the spam please, his question has been answered.
sir! you are on my ******* list!

report it if you want.
Old 10/31/2010, 01:32   #15

the reason I think SRO is selling the gold...

--> If they sold gold, etc in the item mall. That would be taxable income, since its part of their company. Like if i owned a night club and sold marijuana, i would be charged taxes, same as when i sell beer, or peanuts, or condoms, etc.

BUT... If i said "i don't know who's selling these peanuts... but I will BAN THEM!!! Yet do nothing. Then its an "illegal" pretend company selling the peanuts (gold) and giving me all or some of the profits. Why fill up servers? I think thats obvious. With the recent changes of easy log in, all I can say is. Well on the servers i play on everyone who used to play is quitting. Just a few "new' people and turkish kiddies now. There is alot of decent games out there that make silkroad look like pong. Joymax knew that people would be leaving so they are trying to get a few people hooked by saying
"hey dude, remember that old game silkroad? well you can log in now!"
They hope people play a bit, get to lvl 70 or so, then when servers are full, consider buying a ticket.

Just my take on things. I've seen some pretty shady stuff come from joymax in my day.
Closed Thread