Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AgentServer exploit.

Discussion on AgentServer exploit. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 8
AgentServer exploit.

Hi. I had the lastest exploit fixes for agentserver but seems like there is a new exploit discovered since my agent wont stop crashing now..

Server had like 1 month without crash, and suddendly shard + agent crashed and when I try to open agentserver it gives instant crash... Does anyone knows something about this new exploit?

bump

bump
Old 04/29/2014, 06:52   #2

elite*gold: 8
I found already which packet is being flooded to crash agent. But I dont know how to use ollydbg to fix it, anyone could help me?
Old 05/11/2014, 12:39   #3

elite*gold: 0
Are tons of new exploits for sro, so if you want that fixed you better start learning or searching and ollydbg coder or a released fix.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release/ Discussion] New gateway/agentserver flood exploit.
05/15/2014 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 79 Replies
So. As most of you know, new flood exploit been discovered like 10 days ago and some people had it who were attacking others servers for anyhow. I thought about releasing it so we got more people looking for a fix instead of me having it without a real use since i couldn't come up with a fix on my own. Releasing it only makes it more messy but still better than having some servers attacked by the other people who got the exploit, now more server will be attacked but in same time a fix will...
AgentServer exploit ? Help
02/07/2014 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
There is some one crashing my server through some AgentServer/Gateway exploit. i need a solution. Im already using good server files with filter. he will get to all we need to find a way to stop this..If anyone knows of a way please help
AgentServer New Exploit?
01/27/2013 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello, We have a big problem. Starting from yesterday night, our AgentServer crash suddenly in different time intervals. We use vsro 1.188 files and 2 machine cert. When we analyse the incoming packets, we can't see any suspecious flood attempt. We tried to change the agent server ports, again the same think. Before Agent Server is closed, we see that the message count is more than 400k, that's why it is closed. Also we can see a message in agent server window someone try to free...
I need GatewayServer and AgentServer exploit fix [i can pay 100$]
12/25/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi, i need gatewyserver and agentserver exploit fix. I can pay 100$ Screenshoot : http://i.imgur.com/goLBi.png