Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Testosterone question

Discussion on Testosterone question within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Testosterone question

Wth Is this. I scaned rumata's testo and found this ...
Old 07/21/2009, 14:32   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Already been asked many times, they are only false positives, you can trust it.

#Closed.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Testosterone question
12/29/2009 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
it isn't such a big problem but it still bugs me... if the language is set to russian the input codes work ok, but i get the confirmation messages in russian language, not as if i wouldn't know what they mean after weeks of loader usage, but still the problem comes when i set it to english, it does not confirm back anything to inputs and neither does it do what it would be suposed to... the solution was trivial, i still use it in russian thou in the first days i didn't had any clue what...
new testosterone question
07/21/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi. i've donwloaded the last version http://www.recyfer.info/files/C19H28O2.v7.27.zip from recyfer and it says canno find original sro_client 1.203. anyone has any ideea?
Help with testosterone
06/27/2008 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
I can make agbot work, with testosterone, but i cannot do all the things which testosterone gives u. I type / help but nothing happens. It doesnt make an alarm when an unique appears, it only connects with agbot to make it work but nothing more. i need help, please thanks
question for new testosterone
05/28/2008 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
i have a question for new testosterone C19H28O2 v.6.6 for client 1.42 http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-exploits-hack s-bots-guides/117306-mod-testosterone-c19h28o2-v-6 -6-client-1-142-a.html im not sure i might be blind but my friend says theres option to see other people option i said no way he said with this new one u can my question is how exactly i read it and i dont see it