Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Alchemy Help please

Discussion on Alchemy Help please within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Alchemy Help please

Ok, so I know this has been asked a few times in different other threads but they don't quite get all the way down into the nitty and grity. Here is my situation maybe yall can help me out.

Playing a p server working on building my end game,

I'm a full str bow, wearing garment.

I have purchased all of the base pieces of my gear.

seal of nova bow 11d
seal of nova garment set 11d
seal of nova acc 11d

everything is pretty basic few pieces have a couple +++ highest is like 3, few blues, and that's it.

now When building my end gear everyone talks about:
1. changing the whites, (please explain how to change white stats)
- I know what they are I just cant figure out how to change them
2. Add blue stats and max them
- I understand how to add these but how to u "max" them
3. then do the (+++) Which I do understand... lol

Now with all this in mind could someone please explain to me what I need to farm for or buy inorder for me to build my game gear i.e.( stones, tablets, etc)

because im getting really sick of most people have full 100%white 100%bule sets and they sell for $$$$$$ insane money thank you

**Thank you for all ya'll help**
Old 09/11/2013, 14:47   #2

elite*gold: 260
1) to change the white stats, you need stones (attribute & magic). you can also change the tablets to stones by collecting the necessary recipe (which can be dropped by mobs).
2) to max it, you need to have like +100% blues

** you should be using d11 stones ^_^
Old 09/12/2013, 03:01   #3

so for whites I just need those to stones and I just keep rolling until I get 100% white stats?
Old 09/12/2013, 12:39   #4

Yeah, you only need those purple stones. Can I ask you something? How long do you play SRO and what lvl are you?
Old 09/13/2013, 09:16   #5

Well, kinda of new kinda of not?

I played back when there was 4 server on sro, max level was either 60 or 70 I was 14/15 and played it with my boy back in highschool, and I was in love with the game. back before exp healer etc. But then I gear apart from playing games, but I recently came back into playing and started looking for SRO, I download the reg sro, and it was bot infested so I decided to look though the private servers and as of now im bouncing around trying to find one I truly like, still not there, but I have been bouncing around private servers for about 3 months now. I kinda miss grinding, I do miss trade runs, and active guild mates. all this private servers trade runs are pointless, and guild never talk, or they don't let u in unless your maxed out... which kills the game for me at least. The environment of the server really helps. What servers do u play on?

back in the day I was max which I said is 60 or 70
every private server I have played I have had multiple accounts to 110/120 or what ever max lvl was
Old 09/15/2013, 00:48   #6

Well, I'm kinda playing on Myth, but I know how you feel. Just looking for a server with active jobbing.