Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A sbot problem...

Discussion on A sbot problem... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation A sbot problem...

Hi...yesterday i was boting and go afk(with sbot)after 1h i coming at my computer...i saw disc from all chars.....my net down....i try to reconnect and sbot say's wrong login credientals....my bot expired n 29th June...i go to site i ut my id and pw and were not good....i say WTF....i send email at Sbot company no one answer me....if ihave keylogger and my sro acount will hackerd...but it's not...i think is a bug or eroor...and what i have to do.....if someone have same error or bug like me plz answer me.......
Old 06/14/2009, 09:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by adytzablade View Post
Hi...yesterday i was boting and go afk(with sbot)after 1h i coming at my computer...i saw disc from all chars.....my net down....i try to reconnect and sbot say's wrong login credientals....my bot expired n 29th June...i go to site i ut my id and pw and were not good....i say WTF....i send email at Sbot company no one answer me....if ihave keylogger and my sro acount will hackerd...but it's not...i think is a bug or eroor...and what i have to do.....if someone have same error or bug like me plz answer me.......