Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warlock/Bard how to bot?

Discussion on Warlock/Bard how to bot? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warlock/Bard how to bot?

Hello!

My Question is, how do u Bot, ur Warlock/Bard ??

i've an 65 Warlock/Bard with over 300k sp but i dont know how to bot them...any1 here who has an 60+ warlock/bard ??

thx
Old 06/05/2009, 18:13   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by femme View Post
Hello!

My Question is, how do u Bot, ur Warlock/Bard ??

i've an 65 Warlock/Bard with over 300k sp but i dont know how to bot them...any1 here who has an 60+ warlock/bard ??

thx
use bard attacks.
or simply just use warlocks mini nukes, have not tested warlock yet with sbot but i expect the same problems like any other bot when you use a warlock.
Old 06/05/2009, 18:51   #3

I have a lvl68 warlock/bard, and it kicks ***, u just gotta know how to use it.

If you have SBot, don't get a good shield since sbot can't switch back the shield, it will be useless... (soo, if u use sbot, try getting better weapon or gears, insteas of a shield).

Then, where to bot... This is actually an easy question. If you have good gears and a good weapon, u will most likely 2hit a mob lvl63 (edimnu, for example). Soo, a good tactic would be: Blood Flower -> Vampire Touch -> Normal Attack.

Blood flower: (i think that's the name of the skill, i can't remember, because i know there are 2 of them... In case im wrong, the skill im talking about it the single attack)
This skill will do at least 3.5k in any mob ur lvl, and since mobs ur lvl should have something like 7/8k hp, u will drop their health do half. Now, the mob health is down... what about urs? After u use that attack, the mob will follow u of course, and if the previous mob hitted u, it may be enough for this one to kill u, soo... Vampire Touch will give u a needed health boost, and best thing is, it gives u the boost right when u need it, before the mob reaches u. Problem is, it doesn't make enough damage to kill it, altought he is already halved. Soo, to avoid using more MP (warlocks are MP spounges...), just use the fast and reliable Normal Attack! This should kill it for good ^^

Of course, with all of this, u gotta use Noise, and optionally, Moving March, to move faster (Both from the Bard Tree)

For Giants/Champs, use the skills i mentioned above, but right after normal attack, use 1 debuff (I do mean just 1, because the bot will keep using it, and it wastes time and ur precious health... Try courage raze, ur damage will increase drasticaly). After that, use Daze, and then ****** Trap, followed by Slumber.

This won't make sure u stay alive, but it will surely help. But still, count on dying, A LOT!...

If u need anything else... PM
Old 06/05/2009, 20:40   #4

Put a DoT on first attack, Nuke on 2nd, last Vamp. touch. For Giants and up use sleep+stun+ maybe a debuf + the previous skills
Old 06/05/2009, 22:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia View Post
For Giants and up use sleep+stun+ maybe a debuf + the previous skills
how do i do that in sbot? ;o i cant find any option for just giants
Old 06/06/2009, 00:42   #6

If your going to bot on a warlock, use sroking. Ive used it to bot on a warlock before, it is very good for using warlock skills and has boss avoid and loop.
Old 06/06/2009, 12:17   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingpotato1 View Post
If your going to bot on a warlock, use sroking. Ive used it to bot on a warlock before, it is very good for using warlock skills and has boss avoid and loop.
SROKing = No clientless, slow attack, and lots of bugs... Soo, I'd rather stick to SBot, since it's alot more faster. If you are fast, you only have to deal 1 mob at the time, but when u are slow, u lure lots of mobs around u. You get the point?

All other features aren't needed if u have a good well done build...