Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

paypal problem

Discussion on paypal problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
paypal problem

I have 1 char lvl 24 who has prem+ and 1 char lvl 65 who dont have prem,now i login to joymax and try to buy silk on that lvl 65 char and i cant,i can see all kinds of payments except paypal.Any solution for this?
Old 05/18/2009, 20:12   #2

try to change the emails ...
Old 05/18/2009, 20:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by andypockett92 View Post
try to change the emails ...
cant i have email verification
Old 05/19/2009, 06:43   #4

I've seen that happen to me a few times...

The problem could be that you failed to complete a Paypal silk purchase; if so you will not be able to buy silk with Paypal for 24 hours. This happens sometimes because browser redirect to Paypal does not load the page correctly, or the pop-up is blocked for paypal, or you press the back button.
Old 05/19/2009, 17:01   #5

i buy silk for that account before 3 months via paypal and i got my silk,pop-ups are not blocked i try ie and firefox,i send mail to joymax and i just hope they will answer me
Old 05/20/2009, 12:08   #6

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaaaa422 View Post
i buy silk for that account before 3 months via paypal and i got my silk,pop-ups are not blocked i try ie and firefox,i send mail to joymax and i just hope they will answer me
U can try internet explorer and maybe something new would happen
or just use any proxy site to access joymax