Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

euro party

Discussion on euro party within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
euro party

perfect euro 24/7 8/8 pt tell me builds thx in advance
Old 05/18/2009, 20:19   #2

I'm thinking something like this:

2x Bard ( Buff's )
1x Cleric ( Healing )
1x Warlock ( Debuffing / attacking )
1x Warrior ( Tanking )
3x Wizzard ( Attackers )

The 2 Bard don't need to have any sub class, their pretty much just there for the bufs, you can how ever let them attack if you want.. At higher level you can set them to keep using the MP recover skill, so have alot of spare inv. space on all the chars, just know that once both bards go to town at the same time, you'll have a big problem if you didnt bring MP

I dont think the Cleric really needs a sub class either, just let it heal/Reverse/buff Wizards and use bless.

With the Warlock, Warrior and Wizzards the best thing to do is to pick cler as sub, to reverse when needed and have Bless on you All the time!.
Old 05/18/2009, 20:54   #3

thx will try that

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Next Server Euro Only Party.
07/15/2011 - Silkroad Online - 23 Replies
Guys... Let's set up a euro grind party that can do legit grinds daily on our premium times and then over night, full afk group grinds. SBot requires for relog and auto party... 2 Warriors 3 Wizards 1 Warlock 1 Bard 1 Cleric
CSRO EURO PARTY
08/18/2010 - Silkroad Online - 66 Replies
Hello ^^. Someone want make party 8/8 ?? we need just 8 peoples :P 3 wizards / cler - Betsard , NAGELNUTTE , jlfbalo 1 wizard / bard - MoonLiqhT 2 warriors / x - pwner96 1 cleric / x - 1 bard / x - if someone want PM ME or write in comments
[VSRO] EURO PARTY.
10/29/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Ok, so me with my guyz wanna do euro pt We need only 3 ppl So we all ready have: 2 tanks 1x cleric 1x bard 1x bard so we need more 3 wizz we will start at Thien binh server. First pt will be at sungsungs and we need 32 lvl ++ so pm me and i will let u join the pt :mofo:
Euro bot party o.O awsome...
05/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Has anyone else seen those parties? they are all euro chars, many bards, many wizards... they rock! I've seen them alot at sonars and I just saw another of those parties at ong... my GOD! they are really good lol does anyone know what bot is it?
Making a new euro party/guild
09/22/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hi me and my friend are putting together a european party and guild (Guild: EnVee)on Mercury(the guild will have chinese characters as well, and botting is allowed but only for chinese) We have: 1 Warrior/Warlock (Me) 1 Cleric/Warlock (Way2EZ) 1 Wizard/Bard (Calico) We Need: 3-4 Wizards 1 Warrior (must be 1 handed for partying, can be other weapons for pvp if wanted)