Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Agbot Crashes when Stopping Bot

Discussion on Agbot Crashes when Stopping Bot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Agbot Crashes when Stopping Bot

Something strange happened to me yesterday my bot crashed while botting in a laggy spot i thought maybe it crashes cuz of the spot and lag but after i load back in and bot dif spot i start bot everything fine but when i stop bot it crashes O.o i have tried reintsalling agbot and even reformatting my pc and well it just keeps doing this everytime i stop the bot -_- i have never had agbot problems b4 this is my first :/ i thought maybe some1 has same problem and if any1 can help that wud be a lifesaver also some ppl i talked to on my server have same problem my script work fine and fighting everything okay just the stop bot part crashes
Old 05/17/2009, 13:56   #2

Set the clock of your computer back 6 days.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2009, 15:12   #3

i set the clock 6 days back, now the "Start/Stop" works , but my char dont use skills anymore.

i have Vista.

EDIT: now it works fine.
Old 05/17/2009, 20:01   #4

wow thats really weird 6 days i tried it and actually worked O.o thnx alot man xD maybe the agbot as a termination date or something >_>
Old 05/17/2009, 23:53   #5

i had the smae problem but setting the clock 6 day earlier fix it!!
THX IRever.

Can you explain us what is the matter?
Old 05/18/2009, 00:13   #6

elite*gold: 20
Why dont you guys just use cracked SBot ?
Its fast.
Its easy.
Its free.
Old 05/18/2009, 02:58   #7

i did the reverse ****, still did the same thing.
Old 05/20/2009, 13:50   #8

or u can use the SroKing =/ if u dont want to use a clientless bot cause agbot has a very slow killing speed i have test different bots and sbot is the fastest till now

and i did not know that about the 6 hours lol what i did know that was a button on agbot that say townloop if u do not press that button when u use return scroll u will get dc (heppened to me many times)