Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

new alchemy system

Discussion on new alchemy system within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
new alchemy system

hello all , i just came back to rsro after 1,5 y , there is already cap 120 then i have couples questions

how to do alchemy at 12d ?? its possible to drop 12d sox from monsters ?? its possible to drop normal item 12d from mobs 111 +++ ?

thanks
Old 02/14/2013, 10:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
in mirror dimension you can drop d12 magic items only . For D12 alchemy you need enhancer to make + . If an item fail , it will destroy , no matter which + you´re trying . Do prevent an item from destroying you need a proof stone which you can only buy in the item mall . If an item fail with a proof stone it will be -1 than before and the proof is gone . If success its +1 more than before and the proof will stay . Pretty much waste of money .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
help d13 working alchemy system.
05/29/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
help d13 working alchemy system. the selected equiptment cannot be reinforced. and edit for SMC D13 full blues and not attributes up to pj http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/2560/sro201205 2901390434.jpg
~~JungleSr- Revolution~~ 13D Weapon/Armors 13D Alchemy System | Cape 120 | Skills 120
03/19/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 33 Replies
About the server and Staff: Jungle RS would like to provide a clean , smooth game play wise to the silkroad community. We would like to give players the experience of playing silkroad online the way it should be. Smooth / Clean game play yet fun and simple. Jungle RS staff will assure both server and machines wise are up to date. Running like their supposed to. A none corruption server where staff members are only allowed to be in game when truly needed. Please feel free to try and...
New Alchemy system
03/20/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
One of the first things I saw, and as you probably noticed aswell, the whole concept of Alchemy changed. I'm not talking about the Elixirs, but I'm talking Alchemy Stones here. For those who don't do Alchemy, start now, it's not going to get easyer. Why? Mobs drop Alchemy stuff / Tablets their level. Tablets now need only the same Level Elements. So any D10 -> Level 10 Fire, Water, Earth and Wind. Alchemy Material gives the same degree elements. So D10 Alchemy Material -> Level 10...