Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Full Int nuker, SS Cold/Lightning rotation

Discussion on Full Int nuker, SS Cold/Lightning rotation within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Full Int nuker, SS Cold/Lightning rotation

As of 12D skill upgrades, can someone post a nuke rotation (skill bar) for the nuker (I never before tried a nuker out) for Cold/Lightning. How I see you have the strongest 2 nukes available, but the cool downs don't match, as for the cold nuke to refresh you will have to wait another few seconds, so it creates a huge break/gap.

So you need to use another skill like maybe shout, but it does a much weaker damage output like the other 2 nukes.

Thanks

Old 01/08/2013, 10:11   #2

fire is the strongest nukes then follow by light.. dont take ice nukes, damage is really low and a waste of sp unless u have extra sp to spend on.. if u ask my, my build as per lvl 90, flame wave bomb>hellfire>wide>cranes thunderbolt..
Old 01/08/2013, 12:05   #3

I guess you shoulder better try it on your own whats the best
Old 01/08/2013, 13:32   #4

I figured it out, when u take e.g. Lightning/Cold, you take the strongest nuke from lightning, then the 2nd strongest nuke from the same book, and then the strongest cold nuke. No cool downs, great damage. (Fire would be even better, but on some private servers, you can only take 2 force skills).