Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please help me with the slot!

Discussion on Please help me with the slot! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Please help me with the slot!

Hello everyone..

I am planning to farm sp with 2 chars in semerkand..either ongs or huns or sungsungs (ong are usually full ) i need somewhere where the 2 high lvl chars don't see each other and low chars in the middle..

do you know any slot like this? can u show on the map if you do?

thank you.
Old 11/23/2012, 15:10   #2

elite*gold: 11
Use any spot at sungsungs or ongs and make another force char so the lows wont get killed
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Urzark WTT (3 Slot intel ohkeros)+(3 Slot excellent Norgen neck) for fearless
10/25/2012 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
intel ohkeros is 2x stam lvl6 and 7% res the excellent norgen neck is 2x stam lvl6 and lvl 4 ele cloak i just trade with MM Colovan or u have to trust me that i give one of my items in second trade btw when we trade with MM i pay 2 scrolls more 2 to trade both items to MM and 2 that the MM trade both items to u np :)
Wird durch die TMP9 Prem. (3.-5 Slot) der 5. Slot freigeschaltet (F2P)
02/12/2012 - WarRock - 11 Replies
Hi, ich bin F2P also ich hab kein Prem. Wenn ich mir die TMP9 Perm. kaufe, die is ja fürn 3. und 5. Slot. Klar, zuerst kriege ich 30 Tage geschenkt, aber danach ? Kann ich dann zw. 3. und 5. auswählen also sie in den 5. tun obwohl ich kein prem hab? Danke im Vorraus
5th Slot Waffe gekauft aber kein 5 th Slot
09/30/2010 - WarRock - 7 Replies
Huhu habe mir die Famas und die La gekauft für den aussault wollte nun die la in den 5th slot tun doch habe keinen 5 th slot dachte wenn man 5 th slot waffen kauft den slot auch bekomt ? ich sehe ihn im store auch nirgends zu kaufe nja hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen grüße^^