Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Agbot Config Question ?

Discussion on Agbot Config Question ? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Agbot Config Question ?

Hi, i just learned how to make scripts for my agbot and stuff, i made one to go back to where i was hunting after i die, But when i go back to town my bot still runs and trys to just stright there geting stuck by buildings and ****...how can i make it to where the bot stops after death and back to town because my walkscroll works great...heres wat i got

"-5158","2861","1"
"-5131","2892","1"
"-5053","2894","1"
"-4956","2888","1"
"-4978","2811","1"
"-4940","2788","1"
"cmd","[stop walking]",""
"cmd","[add hunting]","-4940;2788;100"
"cmd","[start bot]",""

Thanks for any help
Old 03/18/2009, 19:50   #2

Agbot is not suppose to work normal after the legend IV update, wait for a new release.
Old 03/18/2009, 20:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRever View Post
Agbot is not suppose to work normal after the legend IV update, wait for a new release.
every thing is working for me, my skills are in bot and every thing, my no Dc loader works to

Every thing works fine all my scripts just cant get it to stop bot after go to town
Old 03/19/2009, 00:09   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcof88 View Post
every thing is working for me, my skills are in bot and every thing, my no Dc loader works to

Every thing works fine all my scripts just cant get it to stop bot after go to town
try 2.8.1. The bot should be fixed for the Tomb soon.
Old 03/19/2009, 02:11   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod View Post
try 2.8.1. The bot should be fixed for the Tomb soon.
I have agbot 2.8.1 works great, I just need to know how to make the bot stop after he dies and goes to town, I made a script that takes me to my hunting spot, and then starts the bot up. After he dies he goes to town and trys to run back to the spot but keeps getting cought by buildings and stuff because the bot is still running, if the bot was off then my script would take me there and start the bot again...

How i turn bot off after i die and go to town ????
Old 03/19/2009, 02:14   #6

Quote:
I have agbot 2.8.1 works great, I just need to know how to make the bot stop after he dies and goes to town, I made a script that takes me to my hunting spot, and then starts the bot up. After he dies he goes to town and trys to run back to the spot but keeps getting cought by buildings and stuff because the bot is still running, if the bot was off then my script would take me there and start the bot again...

How i turn bot off after i die and go to town ????
I don't understand...

You want the bot not to loop after in town? So you mean just stand in town and do nothing?

Untick loop after teleport in config?

Or do you mean log out of the game?
Old 03/20/2009, 01:53   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod View Post
I don't understand...

You want the bot not to loop after in town? So you mean just stand in town and do nothing?

Untick loop after teleport in config?

Or do you mean log out of the game?
No heres wat i did, I made this script to take me to my area i want to bot, I have him stop walk, add hunting, and start bot then every thing is working fine untill i die...After i die i go to town, then my bot trys to run to the hunting spot again but it dont take the path i made with walk script he trys to run threw buildings and gets stuck....If i click on stop bot my walk script works again and takes me to my spot and starts bot and works....I cant get it to work after i go to town after death....
Old 03/20/2009, 08:52   #8

He tries to run through walls becouse it spawns out of it's spawn zone, either it doesnt read the coordinates right, or you should change your spawn place + radius.
Old 03/20/2009, 11:05   #9

Quote:
No heres wat i did, I made this script to take me to my area i want to bot, I have him stop walk, add hunting, and start bot then every thing is working fine untill i die...After i die i go to town, then my bot trys to run to the hunting spot again but it dont take the path i made with walk script he trys to run threw buildings and gets stuck....If i click on stop bot my walk script works again and takes me to my spot and starts bot and works....I cant get it to work after i go to town after death....
Maybe you could add a condition script for the town you spawn in, so when he tries to start walkscript he will check if he's in town or not, if not, he will cast return scroll?