Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Autoit Bot for CSro

Discussion on Autoit Bot for CSro within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Autoit Bot for CSro

Hello guys i search a AutoIt Bot for CSro it muss can use skills and count my sp/%
Old 03/07/2009, 22:10   #2

CSro i don´t no what is this game?
Old 03/07/2009, 22:12   #3

China Silkroad
Old 03/08/2009, 03:25   #4

elite*gold: 1
@topic starter

what exactly are u searching for?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[cSro]AutoIt Bot made by me
01/29/2011 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 20 Replies
Some time ago i made a post teaching you how to make a bot with a macro programhttp://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/foreign-sro -hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/349857-csro-bot-macro- based.html This one is an "improved" one with GUI and that stuff, i made it to learn a bit about autoit and i hope its usefull. Its keypresser and autoselectskill based, so dont hope too much and dont post questions like "it has loop?" and stuff like that :p http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/6343/semttuloz au.png The...
[cSro] Autoit Simple Exp Counter
12/26/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
I always missed a function in mBot where you can see your current average Exp gaining. So i did a little studying in autoit (again) and i made a really really simple Exp Counter. It only works with mBot! Keep in Mind that its only a average rate whats displayed. exe and source at the end of this post, please keep it always together with the counter.ini counter.ini :
AutoIT Bot for Csro
01/09/2009 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Hi i wrote my own lite script for cSro Ong-pleveln. The problem is that script jump over a part. Maybe you can help me. Deutsch: Hi ich hab meinen eigenen kleinen Bot für csro geschriben allerding über springt das Script immer wieder einen Teil und ich weiss nicht warum. Vll. könnt ihr mir ja helfen. While 1